seed-train seeds train 2012

Ok, between mommy and me class yesterday and the unexpected interview I went on I made it to the post office 10 mins too late! Package was sent out first thing this morning, usps tracking #03112550000365857759. I spiced up the mix, hope all you down the line enjoy the goodies! :)

Melissa

I know the train is full... But i would like to buy a ticket for the seed train :D. Im ready ....put me in the game coach !!..aka Melissa77754 :D

Well I was going to copy and paste the lsit of people down the tracks from Melissa, but was met with CTRL button failure =(.

So I will type it out.
Melissa77754
Fiogga
Pcolahot
TheCollegeKid
Bricke
RCC
Jsschrstrcks (whoohoo)
Sr.Beaver
Brewmaster
XcSports

Received the Seed Train, Thanks Melissa. I should be able to get it off to Pcola tomorrow. I'll post the tracking number when I get it. I have some items to spice up the mix, selection seemed a bit bland.

Thank you for the update Sandra, I have a feeling our 2nd trip will be something to look forward to! :)

Melissa77754
Fiogga

Pcolahot
TheCollegeKid
Bricke
RCC
Jsschrstrcks
Sr.Beaver
Brewmaster
XcSports

Pcolahot you are up next, enjoy! :)

Just mailed off the freshly spiced up Seedtrain to Pcola. The tracking is, 0312 0090 0000 0121 8065. Hope all enjoys, great growing everyone!

Don't tell me this train is derailed. 6 days since mailed, 4 since delivered and not a peep. :mope: I hate to say anything, don't want the flames to start.

Don't tell me this train is derailed. 6 days since mailed, 4 since delivered and not a peep. :mope: I hate to say anything, don't want the flames to start.

I am on THP mobile right now. I will send a PM tonight to find out what's going on.

Update:
Sent Pcolahot a PM, will update with a status when I have it.

Seems to be problem with a train I'm on. It
Left WA on April 26. Was suppose to come last Saturday. As of now it has it WA?! Post office is catching on. ...

Melissa.. the one train im on that NICK started has been MIA since it last left#1... says it was accepted april 26 in WA.... just thread capping ...lol...

USPS is high jacking all the seed trains :(

Ok guys Pcolahot got back to me, having trouble getting to the post office with work. However he promised to get the train back on the tracks by Thursday, he has already been in contact with the person after him.

Will update with a tracking number once I have it.

Melissa :)

Well guys I hate to say it but this train has obviously derailed AGAIN. I sent a follow up to PcolaHot on Thursday to see if he got it out, he read the message and has yet to respond. I sent another follow up just now.

I understand we all get busy, trust me with 100's of plants and two small children I of anyone knows this! What I just can't get is why people hold on to the train for over a week because they have been too busy to get it back out. If we continue at this rate we will not get through the second round of our group until seasons end. If anyone has issues with getting the train out within 72 hours of receipt please send me a PM, I am trying to keep this train running smoothly and I cannot do that without cooperation from everyone involved.

I will update again as soon as I hear back, sorry to everyone waiting patiently for their turn with the train.

Melissa

Ok got confirmation that the train went out Friday, tracking # 03120090000005105477.

Will post the updated list later tonight.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! :D

I want in this seed train if it is still open! Can you add me to the list.

Thanks for the interest bamaboy1975. The train is closed for now, we have to get through this second group before deciding the trains future. I will keep you on the list of interested people should the train open up to new riders after group 2 is done.

Thanks!
Melissa :)

Back