Seeds ! !

Have Not been on in a while. Been Building Lowes Stores all over the Country.
I hate to see Seeds go to Waste. So Here goes.
E-Mail your Address. And I will send out my Extra Seeds.
Dont be Greedy ! ! . And these Seeds were grown about an acre apart. So no idea if they are pure.
The Catch, when you get the seeds, would Love to get some seeds in exchange. But is not Mandatory. Still Looking for 7-Pods & Scorpions.
Seeds I have to (give) away.
(few) Bhuts - They are originally from NMST
Naga Morich
Fatilli
Devil Tounge
Trinidad Congo
Peter Orange
Peter Red
Trinidad Perfume
Bishop Crown
Jamician Hot Chocolate
Atomic Starfish
And a Bag of Mystery Seeds that could have any one of 40 different Hot Peppers.

Just shoot me an E-Mail with your Address, and I will pay shipping.
Happy Growing in the year 2009

Sly Douglas

Meant to mail it out today, forgot the envelope at the house. They'll be in the mail first thing tomorrow morning.

OK........Let me Not be Nice ! ! .....
None outside the USA from now on.....Cost to much to send....LOL
Inside the USA COOL...
Still have a seeds left if you need them. The ones that have sent me their address, they have already been sent

Sly

YES,,,,,,,,your seeds were sent out Monday. as were everyone else's. When I found out it was $2.10 per pack to send seeds overseas. That was a Bit Much.
And yes for you guys in the States, I still have Seeds. I dont want them to go to waste. And I dont keep seeds year to year.

Sly

hey slyone i just remembered i have some scorpion seeds so.... becasue you were nice enogh to send me some seeds i can give you about 5 scorpion seeds or so. PM me your address

I will send out the next Batch of seeds on Monday. So if you have not gotten your seeds yet..... Just give me a little time.

Sly

Hey Sly, my seeds arrived today:) Thankyou for sending them all the way to Oz!! Thank god customs must have been having a slow day.

Back