vendor Semillas La Palma

Kind of surprised nobody started a thread for these guys yet. Every time I browse there I feel like a kid in a candy shop... reasonable prices (even after the Euro conversion) and an awesome selection- they advertise over 650 varieties. I bought from them both last year and this year and had good germ rates on my seeds, and last year's grew true.

Only awkwardness is they're based in Spain... they have an English language page but not all of the descriptions are translated. Still, if you know what you're looking for it's not an issue. International orders are made easy through PayPal. My orders arrived within a couple weeks.

I ordered 25 varieties last week and they came in today (with 4 extras thrown in).  Very quick for shipping over seas.  That said, it was very hard to get down to 25 varieties - he has such a good selection.  I already have a list of another 25 or so I might try and sneak past the missus come January :)

I got my seeds today! Some of the fastest shipping I've ever experienced. Somehow the seeds made it here faster than many purchases I make from vendors here in the states!

I don't think there are any free extra seed packs, but I honestly don't even remember what all I ordered. His selection is overwhelming.

Every single seed looks "good." No discoloration or cracking and over 12 seeds in each pack.

I would do business with Semillas La Palma again for sure!

I ordered from him about a month ago. Would definately do business with him again. Prices are hard to beat. Fast shipping considering it had to go thru customs. Unbeatable selection and it sounds like the fella really knows his chiles. Awsome vendor!!!!!

I just wanted to complement the wonderful business Peter conducts at Semillas.  I first was blown away by the large selection he offers and then by the great customer service he provides.

I have had good customer service with some of the other vendors here and was tempted not to try someone new, as I had also had some not so good experiences as well. But when I saw Semillas large variety of peppers, and Peter’s one price fits all no-nonsense approach, I just had to give this place a try.

After reading all the great reviews that so many of you have given Peter I placed a moderately cautious order (yeah right, one packet led to another and another) I finally had to call it quits after I more than doubled my intended order.

The first sign of great customer service came when I was unable to figure out how to get all my items in my cart at the same time (I’m use to places like Amazon where you hit the continue shopping button). In this case there was no “continue shopping” button, so I kept hitting the back button only to lose everything I had put in the cart already.

I sent Peter a PM and expected he might get back to me in a day or two, but It was less than an hour that Peter responded to my message, explaining step by step the process (by the way it is the “home” button you have to hit to keep your current items in your cart  :rolleyes: , but most of you techies probably already knew that).

Anyways his quick response was a testament to his level of customer service. I’m sure Peter has several orders going on all at once, and for him to stay on top of it and continue to communicate promptly with his cliental is exceptional to say the least.

With that said my order was sent out on the 7th of October and I received all my seeds today October 18th. Not bad for half way around the world.  Everything was labeled and well packaged in a bubble envelope. I even got some extras. Can’t wait to try the mix he sent and try my hand at identification.

It will be interesting to see what type of germination rates I will get too, but from what I have read so far it seems Semillas seeds perform very well.  I have already started my selection for my next order.  This place is top-notch and I will be recommending Semillas to all my friends.

Hello, first post here.
I want to thank Peter too, always polite, fast and competent replies. I've bought this september 2 packets of Fatalii, Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Red,  HP22B Selected, Trinidad Douglah, Chocolate Bhut Jolokia. The delivery in Italy took 4 or 5 days from payment, very fast.
I got all but 2 Fatalii, instead i got 1 White Fatalii (interesting one!) and 2 Ferenc Tender. I asked for clarification saying it was not a big problem and i had a quick reply (it was Sunday!), he apologized and told that he would have sent the missing seeds asap. 2 Fatalli packs arrived on next thursday.
I proposed to pay at least the 2 packets without expedition but he said i didn't have to pay what i had not ordered.
Very satisfied till now, low prices with free shipping over 15€ and probably best customer service i have experienced from an online shop! ;) 

I just received my second order from Peter. Great great great selection of wilds and supers. It usually takes about a week and a half or so to get to the US but that's not too bad. I will order from Peter again.

Sarge referred me to Peter and when I first opened his web site I almost fell off my seat given the diversity of seeds available.

I received some advice from another member here about how the seeds should be labelled to give them the best chance to come through Australian customs without incident.

I relayed that to Peter with my order, *just in case* the customs officer of the day is not fully convinced with the contents of my package, but from the reviews here I feel kind of silly. I reckon Peter would know his stuff inside out and back to front and would more than likely have the issue covered !

Another amazed customer.

Regards,

Tim

Great seed supplier. I got my seeds delivered to Minnesota from Spain in less than 2 weeks...with free shipping! My e-mails were answered quickly when I had questions and good answers were given. I ordered 15 varieties and sowed 3 seeds of each. I had 100% germination rate on all seeds! Mind you, I'm not a professional. I was growing in egg cartons with a poor starting mix and I still had 100% germ rate. If you are just getting into growing peppers and want a great experience with VERY reasonable prices I HIGHLY recommend ordering your first seeds from Semillas La Palma.

Back