vendor SICMAN'S Hot Peppers & Powders

Just received some dried Scorpion pods and powder. Plus some seeds. As soon as I got home I tried a half a pod. Smells fruity. Tastes fruity. As I crunched down. I sneeze, within a minute the hiccups and heat arrives. Nice heat. Very clean and fresh tasting. Just tried the powder with fresh taste buds. Same as the pods. Fruity. Cant wait for 2014 fresh pods to try from Sicmans. Quick transaction and even tracking. Arrived as promised. Great customer service. Hope this review helps.
20140303_045911.JPG

I've bought dried and fresh peppers from sicman and they've both been great. I grow and sell my own peppers so I know what a quality pepper should taste like, and his are quality. Heat and taste are right where they should be... his yellow 7pot jonahs are perhaps the best super hot I've ever tasted!

As a businessman myself I can say he's a reliable and fair businessman as well, and his communication is EXCELLENT. He's been more consistant and reliable than anyone else in the pepper business I've dealt with.

Ordered a box of pods for a buddy's birthday during Sicman's BOGO offer recently.  The order arrived 3 days after I placed it and the pods were of seriously TOP NOTCH quality.  Great variety to boot.  Easy transaction, good value and outstanding quality.  Thanks very much Sicman!! 

Back