vendor SICMAN'S Hot Peppers & Powders

Just received some dried Scorpion pods and powder. Plus some seeds. As soon as I got home I tried a half a pod. Smells fruity. Tastes fruity. As I crunched down. I sneeze, within a minute the hiccups and heat arrives. Nice heat. Very clean and fresh tasting. Just tried the powder with fresh taste buds. Same as the pods. Fruity. Cant wait for 2014 fresh pods to try from Sicmans. Quick transaction and even tracking. Arrived as promised. Great customer service. Hope this review helps.
20140303_045911.JPG

Got my 2 boxes as well. Very fast shipping, GREAT quality, and awesome service. I really like how sicmans peppers come looking ready for a showroom, completely first grade peppers. I had one last night that whooped my butt hahaha it was a little red bastard that looked like a possible small red scorpian. I know it wasnt a bubblegum, got those 2 babies set aside for tonight.... but anyways that little mother was the HOTTEST pepper i have ever put in my mouth. Im loving it hahaha Thanks again sicman

Agfadoc said:
Oh man, those look amazing. I just ordered a couple boxes. I am a novice, but I will be giving one of the boxes to a customer who is a pepper aficionado. Looking forward to trying these out.
You won't be disappointed. That's the best way to try new varieties, with out growing the plants out. Save some seeds from your favorite pod's.

Wow these are amazing. I had been drying my other peppers for crushing into powders but with these I'd like to try different things. What is the best method to store and keep them the longest? Thanks for helping the new guy.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Agfadoc said:
Wow these are amazing. I had been drying my other peppers for crushing into powders but with these I'd like to try different things. What is the best method to store and keep them the longest? Thanks for helping the new guy.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
There should be a drying thread or powder thread or maybe ten of them. It's a common subject.

meinchoh said:
You're in a world of hurt!  ;)
Me too!

Got some sicka$$ pod's from my brother SicMan. https://www.sicmanshotpeppersandpowders.com/Products.php

A nice variety of pod's. Nothing like fresh pod's, these being my first of the season until Aug-Sep.

Going to make a SicSauce. I'm throwin half them mofo's in. Enough jabber jaw. Here's the pics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg