vendor SICMAN'S Hot Peppers & Powders

Just received some dried Scorpion pods and powder. Plus some seeds. As soon as I got home I tried a half a pod. Smells fruity. Tastes fruity. As I crunched down. I sneeze, within a minute the hiccups and heat arrives. Nice heat. Very clean and fresh tasting. Just tried the powder with fresh taste buds. Same as the pods. Fruity. Cant wait for 2014 fresh pods to try from Sicmans. Quick transaction and even tracking. Arrived as promised. Great customer service. Hope this review helps.
20140303_045911.JPG

several boxes on the way, got my tracking info this morning. hadn't seen the photos in this thread----dammit, now im pumped!!! a little early-season treat for myself!!!! even spoke to jason last week on the phone with a couple questions. super helpful! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! 

cubbieblue82 said:
several boxes on the way, got my tracking info this morning. hadn't seen the photos in this thread----dammit, now im pumped!!! a little early-season treat for myself!!!! even spoke to jason last week on the phone with a couple questions. super helpful! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! 
Thanks and enjoy.  Customer service is what we pride ourselves on.

Hey everybody im new to the site and this is my first post. I joined because of this thread. I saw all the great reviews and pictures of sicmans peppers and had to order some for myself. Received them yesterday and they are awesome. Very fast shipping and great peppers. Not sure the types of peppers still learning but made a salsa with, they look like yellow scorps? and it was hot with a great fruity flavor. Thanks Sicman for the great product and i will order again for sure!

sicman's peppers definitely the way to go! ordered monday, got em wednesday! ate a bunch, effing delicious, got burnt up..made a 'sic' sauce with the rest..was wondering what the white peps are at the top of the photo? also the big gnarly ones below them?  thanks again sicman! will be ordering again soon :drooling:

lotsopeppas.jpg

Back