• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Silver_Surfer's Chili Plants and Ripe Podz 7-27-09

Impressive plants, harvest and delicious looking treats! :) I want to teleport your harvesttable to cloudy stocktown, sweden

The plants and fruits look super !! Now take it easy with that Jack or you'll end up behind that fence in the back ground on several photos. LOL

Peace ,
P. Dreadie

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments and encouragement.

millworkman said:
Weather has been crazy. Cold last two weeks and now it is blistering hot, plants are very confused.

It sounds like we have the same weather and we have the heat of August to look forward to. :hell:

P. Dreadie said:
The plants and fruits look super !! Now take it easy with that Jack or you'll end up behind that fence in the back ground on several photos. LOL

A little JD a day does a body good.

It's used for medicinal purposes. :D

Man i'm so jealous. Just lost 2 big unripe pod loaded branches off 2 of my fatallis in a hail storm...

Beautiful plants! Can't wait till mine recover.

Huge plants SS! Those pictures are incredible, lots of time and effort put into those. I never developed a taste for okra, but those nuggets sure look good!

UnNatural said:
Man i'm so jealous. Just lost 2 big unripe pod loaded branches off 2 of my fatallis in a hail storm...

Beautiful plants! Can't wait till mine recover.

I know how that feels, I lost one of the main branches on my 2nd year Naga. It was my fault though, should have given it support to carry the pod load. :(

Thanks and here's to a fast Fatalii recovery and a great harvest. :cheers:

fineexampl said:
i've lurked and lurked. wow. wah wow wee wow.

Woot! Thanks fe. :)

bigt said:
Huge plants SS! Those pictures are incredible, lots of time and effort put into those. I never developed a taste for okra, but those nuggets sure look good!

Thanks

Maybe you've never had it prepared Bama style. ;-)
I don't like it cooked in soup or gumbo either, but battered and flash deep fried is a completely different texture and flavor.

imaguitargod said:
WoooooooooooooooooW! That's all I have to say.

Iggy at a loss for words; what is this world coming to? :lol:

Thanks man

chillilover said:
What kind of spider was that, and was it eating a wasp?

I don't know, first time I've seen a spider like that and that was a honey bee it was devouring.

Back