• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Sin el Fuego - The Oz Chilliman - 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar Day #6

http://youtu.be/yEK6a-BB99A

Slosh's Bar & Grill 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar - Day #6

Welcome back to Slosh's Bar & Grill and welcome to our 2014 Hot Sauce Advent Calendar ... 25 sauces in 25 days!

On the sixth day of Christmas MammaCass is back and her and Slosh try Sin el Fuego (without fire) from the Oz Chilliman!

If you want to get your hands on some of this sauce get in touch with Mark here - marc.winterburn@gmail.com.

This one had no heat whatsoever but wow what a flavour ... absolutely chock full of mango ... and really good quality mango at that ... we had stored this in the fridge and it truly tasted like a dessert ... not a dessert sauce ... but a dessert by itself ... the taste of the chillies is there ... but none of the heat ... for those who don't really like it hot but like a great tasting sweet mango sauce ... this is for you ... really good ... really really good ... would be great on a hot day!

http://www.patreon.com/sloshworks

Welcome back Cass! Really great job with the review. Nice description of the flavors and how it smells. Slosh, you did ok yourself I guess (j/k :) ) Hope to see you on more of the reviews that aren't too crazy hot Cass. Thanks to both of you.

I know well that feeling of overwhelming heat/pain when not used to it. When I was 15 I thought I was a little bad ass putting massive amounts of Tabasco sauce on everything. I loved heat but I didn't know anything else existed. Well a buddy from school brought in a bottle of his dad's favorite hot sauce. Dave's Gourmet Insanity sauce. At the time I believe it was the hottest thing there was and had extract in it. It was lunch period and my buddy pulls this shit out and says "if you like hot sauce then try this". Me being a dumbass gets a big ole tablespoon from the lunch line and fills it up. He's trying to warn me not to but I thought to myself "I can drink Tabasco sauce. This isn't shit". At 1st there was no heat so I'm sitting there licking the spoon clean with everyone looking at me and my buddy with this look on his face like "Oh no". 5 seconds later this shit hit like a damn mack truck and I didn't know what the hell was going on. It was like my brain had jumped out of my skull and said forget this shit, I'm outta here. All I remember is chugging pint after pint of chocolate milk and my buddy thinking he probably just killed me. I'll remember that feeling for the rest of my life. After it was over though I was high as a kite for over an hour. The beginning of my addiction lol.

Have a great one! Oh and BTW, awesome hair both of you, freakin' love it

Back