• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SKULLBIKER'S "Whats old is new for 22 glog"

I've put this off long enough and now it's time to start "gloging".
On January 1,2022 I picked the Brainstrains again.

40FCEB5B-090D-49ED-8260-B641AD88FBF6.jpeg

1423 grams this time.

FFC6D199-E99D-4418-A0BC-4EC03914B8B2.jpeg

And that means two more 1 1/2 pint jars for the freezer.

F1914795-09BB-4821-9C34-1966EA8CB525.jpeg

And they're still alive and producing.

CD66294B-7D9A-4793-AD60-7D9A16DFDE5A.jpeg

A2F33B6F-09AC-4A57-BA93-BEAA761A8329.jpeg

Those Brainstrains have been nothing
but awesome, my friend!

:cheers: Here’s to a great continuation!

Hey Skullbiker, even if you grow less plants, you still get more production than most of us mere mortals 😁. And thanks for the Rocoto seeds last year 😁😁. They are one of my favorite peppers now , good sting with great flavor and they flush out the sinuses 👍😁.

Hey Skullbiker, even if you grow less plants, you still get more production than most of us mere mortals 😁. And thanks for the Rocoto seeds last year 😁😁. They are one of my favorite peppers now , good sting with great flavor and they flush out the sinuses 👍😁.

We'll see how it goes this year. Last season was pretty darn buggy plus the discovery of root knot nematodes in many of my containers. I really like the rocotos myself. And, I had some Lemon Boy seeds left so I planted them again too!

"A few Billy Bombs and PeppaPeach in the back."

I haven't been able to spend much time on here for a while now so I missed it if you mentioned if you enjoyed the PeppaPeach. I assume so since you are growing them again?

I plan on growing a few this season myself.

"A few Billy Bombs and PeppaPeach in the back."

I haven't been able to spend much time on here for a while now so I missed it if you mentioned if you enjoyed the PeppaPeach. I assume so since you are growing them again?

I plan on growing a few this season myself.

Yes, the PeppaPeach are pretty good, and pickled they are excellent. I had a pretty good run of them last season. Here’s a pick of a lone pod I picked yesterday off of an old plant in decline, just a hint of striping. I had many with considerable, noticeabe striping last season.

15BF7146-58C6-47EF-8E3C-827C83BE36F1.jpeg

Yes, the PeppaPeach are pretty good, and pickled they are excellent. I had a pretty good run of them last season. Here’s a pick of a lone pod I picked yesterday off of an old plant in decline, just a hint of striping. I had many with considerable, noticeabe striping last season.

15BF7146-58C6-47EF-8E3C-827C83BE36F1.jpeg

I remember seeing an example of the striping on Peppapeach somewhere before and couldn't for the life of me remember where. I guess I know now :-) Thanks for sharing.

Interesting trait and obviously akin to the Sugar Rush Stripey mutation, which makes sense given the shared parental lines.

Looking forward to seeing what variations I can find and relationships between thin/thick striping when I do a big F2 grow out this season on one of my recent crosses.

I notice that the BrainStrains have
smoothed out considerably. Weather
related? IIRC the former pods were
bumpy.

Back