• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

I am going to infuse some tequila and vodka with fataliis this weekend. Guess I will have to drink some in order to fit the peppers in there right?

EXACTLY.

And LOL - Don't' be like PMD - slice those babies open! Keep in mind you do not have to use a ton of pods, like some people think. A mere 2 fataliis per bottle can get it plenty hot. Also, if you use dried pods instead of fresh, it will infuse the bottle much faster. If you use fresh, don't use the bottle until the pods sink to the bottom.

No problem. I have probably done around 20-25 bottles over the years. With everything from jalapenos to fatalii to bhuts. These ones will be fatalii. Hmmmm, maybe one bottle with a bhut.

Yeah-but I haven't! I've got some freshies from Sethsquatch I gotta do something with.

But right now I plan on infusing whiskey with blood.... mine!

BTW, I just finished putting over 1700 screws into a Trex deck... done! shablam! cuh-ching!

Ok Ok Ok, do I have something in my teeth?

Jt?.... Hello? .....

Ms. Geeme? ... hollah!.....

please leave a message after the beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeep. WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY? CALL ME BACK. click

Christi Says..

CHEERS!

b5824a0f.jpg

Well........

So I poured myself a cup of wine. Yes, a cup. As in plastic, standard cup shape. Good thing, too. As I reached for the cap to put it back on the bottle, I knocked into the cup. It started to tip over, so I grabbed at it to stop it from going all the way. Yep, managed to knock it CLEAN upside-down on the counter. Slammed the bottle on the counter so I could grab the paper towels, and in my rush to mop up the spill, you guessed it, knocked the bottle over. Very sad, as that was one of my favs.

But.....

NEVER FEAR

I have another bottle!

Back