• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

FFFFFFFFFFFFF yeah, AAron. BUZZ ON!
Gizzard is my bud from here, he just joined, and I hope he can find his way. I just got off the phone with him, and he's gonna try!

I'M DRRINKIN'!

Crap! How did I get drunked? Hmm let me see...

Snagged one of the first boxes of Great Lakes Christmas Ale, before they even finished unpacking them - WOOT! WOOT!

Everybody should have a drink for me tonight. Aaron's working nights for the first time in 4 years so our daughter doesn't want to sleep without saying goodnight to daddy... and this pregnancy just blows. Not to be a whiner just saying. I have beer in the fridge I have Malibu rum, captain Morgan, jager, kalhua, vodka and crown and I can't drink none of it. So saddening :(

My next bucket is for you Megan... No doubt.... Drink some Pickle juice... Fondle an EMPTY 9mm... eat some Mac& Cheese (you know you love it)....
And just know that as pregnant as you are... we all here in 'Smashed for Life' are cheering for you.....

As for you Gold86... DRINK! You have another hour!?!!?!?!?!?!?! Tell Mrs. 86, I said so!

Damn! I got drunkft and didn't even see it coming. I finished that box of wine and went to see Wheebz. Next thing I know I was asleep on the couch. Here I am.!!!

Back