• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

IM OFF TONIGHT AND HAD HELL WEEK AT WORK.
No problem an employee got me the variety pack of Bacardi. Not to mention a twelve pack waiting for me.
ITS ON Y'ALL!!!
Aaron

Brrrrrp!

ommmm drunkked
not like scovie see my avatar right side down loledss

wushu taakin bout bossssssssssssssssssss I'm only .5 thru my first 5th, and I'm just now getting that warm fuzzy feeling... (in my pants) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HELL YEAH! I got the bendy straws for such an occasion! :D Think about it, your to plowed to move yet not to plowed to stop drinking. What do you do... use a straw. :rofl:
Aaron

Straws are the best invention since bacon. and cheese. cars too. don't forget whiskey... you get my point....
I think wheebz's gyro had a knock-out pill in it.

Ok so we have kokanee, captain Morgan tattoo, Malibu, jager, crown with apple pucker for Washington apple shots, homemade kaluha, long island iced tea mix, 99 blackberry and 99 bananas. Oh and Aaron has his box of Bacardi.

AND I CANT HAVE NONE OF IT :POUTING:
YOU ALL ENJOY!!!

Can't wait til February when I pop this kid out!!!

Hi y'alls... quick stop here before bed.

Do they sell bacardi in boxes now??????? COOL!

HabbyHeat and BetterHalf, we said "HI" while blasting down the highway through Buckley today~~~~Merry Christmas!

Time to re-wine!

edit- Hi, Boss! Happy Holidays!

Yo, Scovie! i'm drinking botabox in an "earthsmart" paper cup :lol:

You've just added 2 years to our lives and I thank you. Howz the WINE?
edit: Mazama loves you effort (and they wear rubber pants. Spandex=rubber) Fur is better!

SL, I heard it and said hi back. Thought it was the Bacardi though. :) its the assortment given to me by coworkers. Course Bacardi in a juice box would be total WIN for me. HAHAHAHAHA.....hic

Aaron

Back