• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

haha... my bad jay t. hello im sicman and im a alcholic :drunk: but ya have you never heard of A.A.A. it stands for Alcholics. Aspiring. Awesomness. :rofl:

Yup duration and quantity!!! Ooo I have a craving for my favorite drink right now.

Vitamin C~
Orange juice
Red bull
Absolute citron vodka

Btw yes I drink a lot of mixed drinks.

Favorite shot
buttery nipple~
Butterscotch schnapps
Bailey's Irish cream

YUMMY!!!!!!

Those are called Bit O Honey shots where I grew up. Cool shot. B-52's are similar, if you haven't tried one of those, do when you can.

holy balls i got tore up last night. the buffalo wild wings in lakeland florida is nice. they have a bar at the outside section. we left there and stopped at some dive bar, i was hurting for a couple hours this morning.ha

ohh god

OHH GOD!!!!!!!!!

1zqsjnm.gif

Right on sicman. I'm here too. I'll be rockin some Chicken en Molé here pretty soon. CJ wants a fire outside but it's gonna be too cold. 16º right now and the sun ain't even down yet.

I see you Megan.... XOXO

Back atcha BH!!! I'm in heaven right now...Scovie's making me a huge batch of Molé (Solstice Tradition) and it's smelling sooooo good! And the 'quila ain't half bad either!!! teehee Cheers to you!

My fav shot...Duck Farts: Crown Royal, Kahlua, & Bailey's - yum! But your Vit C cocktail has me intrigued!!!

hey sicman - or should I say "smackman"??? -giggle- How're you doin' your chic'n?????????

Back