• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hmmmm "Scovies" chorizo queso? Need pics to determine if there is any copyright infringement going on here. Remember, I am hired council for Texas Blues.

Cordially,
Jay T Esquire

Yes Mr. Esquire...

I made it, its half gone, and now it is mine. Who is this Texas Blues council hirerrer you speak of?

Sincerely,
Fat D. Happy

Dear Mr Deville,

As self-appointed PR representative for one Jay T Esquire, it is my duty to inform you that you are indeed encroaching on intellectual property.

Under proposed SOPA sanctions, Jay T Esquire now owns the portion of your bowels containing said material property.

You are hereby required to forfeit the aforementioned bowels, or alternatively, their contents forthwith, post haste.

Sincerely,

Dewey, Screwem & Howe
Public Relations

I'd like to add that I have no idea what this topic is supposed to be about, nor how it differentiates from the "random comments" thread - but it's most entertaining and I approve.

Carry on.

Well listen up pilgrim, you have to be smashed to be here, and since there are no missspeled words in you aforemention notice above,
Your aforementioned notice above is hereby considered null and void, especially since you made my shoot beer thru my nose while reading your aforementioned notice above.

Sincerely,

Tenasciously Fat BIG D. Hizzappy

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have a beer in hand. I am now officially qualified to participate in this topic.

So nya nya nya nya!
:D

also :cheers:

...also, I have apparently reached my quota for "liked" posts for the day.

who knew?

:dance:

Back