• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

It's a little early yet for this, but.....Welcome Home JT! How was your day at the "office"?! Give us a funny story of something that happened tonight.....?

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Daaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Boooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping

Hey ya Sicman! Xoxoxoxox to lady sic toooooooooooooooo!

BBBOOOOOYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!,!!.!.!.?.?,,,,!,!,
,,!,

i rule every town!! ill check in when i get home tonight should be around midnight. maybe some of you trouble makers will still be up.

I didn't have time to play last night. I worked until two then came home and watched tv for an hour and went to sleep. I had to be up at 8:30 for this Liquor Control Board training class. YAY! Now I am off to work again. (Yawn). I'll be here later tonight. Until then, carry on and drink one or five for me.

We just got pulled from line at airport. My wife got patted down and my hands got swabed. What a bunch of crap from our fine loser fucttd up government

My mom went to airport a couple weeks ago and something on her pants made the explosive detector go off she had to sit and be swabbed everywhere and all her luggage got dumped and swabbed in front of entire airport.... mind you my mom looks like a typical grandma/mom..... far from a terrorist.

I need this baby to evacuate my uterus.... I NEED A FREEAKING DRINK!!!!!!!!!

That's funny jay ha. Ya I no it can be worse it was stupid though. While we were taking shoes off,you could hear a woman say the two. Th

Sic - you two aren't home yet are you?!?!

aahhh - just figured out you're in Dallas. Now just close your eyes, click your heels and repeat 3 times...There's no place like home..... :)

My worst airport TSA experience involved blood - my own. Jerks in DC got to hear about that one. Hm.... time to pour another..... need to blot that out of my memory.....

Back