• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

im going strong with my pick! 5 peppers!! i gots to go to bed real early morning,like 3oclock.. yall have fun u hear.... 50 o.k.,,im in they will be orange habs or green jalos,your choice... i have lots of each everyday

If I don't go into labor by Monday I am going to talk to my doctor about induction. Can't go another week. Tomorrow will be 40 weeks.

Someone have a beer for me tonight please.

Hands.......

Off......

THE PLUNGER!!!!

PS, CJ was 6 weeks late, and shes been late for everything ever since, lol beer me another whiskey

[sub][sub]Free bottle of sauce for the first perosn who can identify the following WITHOUT GOOGLING IT!!!! artist and song!!![/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub]"what's the use of getting sober, when you're gonna get drunk again.....[/sub][/sub]

[sub][sub]so I been thinkin' and I been drankin...."[/sub][/sub]

Hands.......

Off......

THE PLUNGER!!!!

PS, CJ was 6 weeks late, and shes been late for everything ever since, lol beer me another whiskey

and that was 18 years ago.....still trying to ketchup.

Damn you SL! It's haunting me...just riiiight there on the edge of my brain....crap I'm going with Alan Jackson.

Now can I Google it??????????????????

If I don't go into labor by Monday I am going to talk to my doctor about induction. Can't go another week. Tomorrow will be 40 weeks.

Someone have a beer for me tonight please.

I had about 15 just for you. :drunk:

Crap! Now I don't have any for the Super Bowl. Minnesota is one of the stupid states that don't sell beer on Sundays. :banghead: Might have to shoot over to Wisconsin in the morning...

Definitely shoot to Wisconsin! I suspect, if the playoffs were an indication, this isn't going to be a SuperBowl that one would want to watch too sober...just sayin'.......

Back