• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

On my 2nd Racer 5 & 1st shot of Makers.

Game's at 3:30? I might be in trouble.

=/
Peddal to the medal! It aint about leavin a pretty corpse!

I am supposed to be at party #1 right now and soon on my way to party #2. Definitely behind schedule. I blame it on my late night drinking and posting in here last night. I don't even hardly remember it. Scovie and CJ's fault.

Yeah but i know your license plate has a 3, and a H, and a S, and a T.

Hey, I'm getting worried - has anyone seen Megan today?
Maybe she took JT's advice to deliver the baby into CI! FTW!

So far G's the closest to wining the pool...8:20?

I wooda drank with you LDHS - 'cept you're rootin' for the Pats...and well, we'd just end up in a drunken brawl....

:rofl: :rofl:

But you have fun anyway...and I'll keep an eye on ya!....did I just see you pour your THIRD Makers??????????

Still no baby guys.... not even feeling like its gonna happen soon. Getting disappointed and frustrated. Tomorrow I am talking to my doctor. We'll see.......

In the meantime keep drinking for me!!!!

Damn, Megs, I was SURE it would be tonight! Well, you ARE 3 hours behind me, so you've got a bit of time left. Move on it, won't cha?

;o)

Wow - heck of a game. I successfully got trashed, and thanks to my last min bet on the under 53.5 I broke even. With the drunk, I call that a win. Thank god for taxis.

To everyone at THP, I love you man!

i didnt watch the game i went to bed at 7. very long busy day. grandaddy even had a stroke! not sure if he will come home today? but im going to do some more planting and i am going to get smashed!! so ill holla at you drunks later. or maybe ill go to a A.A. meeting----sike

Back