• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

Om so drunked roght now! And smokin some ribs. Y'all wanna see? or knoT?

You mean PF hasn't converted you to oven ribs yet? Whatcha drinking? I had some Leffe Belgian blonde ale a while ago, then I got distracted planting 144 pepper plants.

Smuttynose IPA.... an smokin ribs ova apple wood yeah. PF can shove it.. into the over that is.... I kill me LOL

Ever have Smuttynose Imperial Stout? Wheebz got it on draft at his bar, it is the strangest Imperial Stout I ever had. It like half IPA half Stout.

Well!!! YOU can shove IT, THP! :rofl:

I have never tried converting anyone to oven ribs and I am sure that if I had a good smoker I woud do them outside too. :D

Jolokia rub and pomegranate BBQ sauce u'all wish y'all was here.... I'll take piccy if sober nuff.

Pepperfreak said:
Hope you take a pic otherwise it never happened or else was dried out. :P :rofl:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dried out my ass I tend to the Q with a mop.. whatcha do for the oven ribs spit on em? LOL

thehotpepper.com said:
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dried out my ass I tend to the Q with a mop.. whatcha do for the oven ribs spit on em? LOL

Heheheheeehhehehe :rofl:

Without a pic I'll just have to imagine them all dried out and tough as nails. :lol: :P

Pepperfreak said:
Heheheheeehhehehe :rofl:

Without a pic I'll just have to imagine them all dried out and tough as nails. :lol: :P
There's pics in my camera... getting dem on da net is another story bein drunk LOL... but you WILL see awesome pics soon.

I want to give a shout out to JayT for making the subliminal message for me to mix a Long Island Iced Tea. DAMN!!! That was good! but I think if I have another, I might be down for the count and it is just now past 8 PM :shocked:

Guess, my tolerance has gone down in the past few weeks. :lol:

This has been an awesome spring for the weather. Not to mention, since the weather has changed and is all nice i am really enjoying being off from work. Now if I can figure out a way to get some $$$ life would be a utopia. :lol:

Back