• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

I have been jetting around the countryside in the Mini and taking the opportunity to get my tan back. I also planted 6 orange habanero plants in my crappy soil. They should do okay.

What should I use to germinate the Douglah seeds Nova was so gracious to send me? I'm thinking large pots with some good soil mixed with organic matter so I can move them around in the sun....

...off for more beer!!! :woohoo:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................................after 3 margartitas and a bottle and half of wine I'm feeling a tad toasty! :rofl: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pepperfreak said:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........................................after 3 margartitas and a bottle and half of wine I'm feeling a tad toasty! :rofl: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You mean like burnt rib toasty?

Long Islands for me tonight. Had a bunch of beers and now going to top it off. The ribs are off the charts tonight!

I've got the UDS cranked up with pork shoulder Asian style and beef rump roast Texas style smokin' with apple wood. It's 12.55 p.m. here and I'm already on my fourth beer. Off to get another box soon. 26 C, BBQ smokin, beer drinkin. Life doesn't get much better wooohoooo :) Pics later if I can manage. I think my next post maybe wheeeeeeeeeeee.... :rofl:

Can't wait to see what you have there DTS. Of course I will have to wait until tomorrow (for me) to see it as my bed calls.

I'm going to be off stumbling towards bed. What a great display of ribs tonight, wow I'm still full seeing as though I just about finihsed a whole rack myself.

Wheeeeeeeeeeee! Drunked up an drunkkkkkkkk

So the great oven rib-phobic is drunk tonight????........:rofl: Meeeeeeeeeee Tooooooooooooooo! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................................................................................

Where's all my drunken peeps at? I have moved on from the Margaritas to Long Islnads. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Back