• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Smasehd for life

How's the wine?
I'll let you know after I taste test a few more glasses. First impression is ...fruity with woody undertones, slightly cool with traces of cat....(oh, wait....I think that's the pet-friendly room we're in! :puke: )

HH- :cheers:

HabbyHeat and BetterHalf, we said "HI" while blasting down the highway through Buckley today~~~~Merry Christmas!

Where were y'all headed? Not a whole lot of people just drive through Buckley going places. Kinda like Carlton if you blink you miss it. :lol: We say 'hi' back.
Merry merry Christmas Salsafamily!!!
Oh and the Bacardi was a holiday variety pack had three kinds in one box.

And he has started on his Bacardi and already had beers..... so I guess his plan for dealing with Christmas Eve tomorrow is to have a hangover. Btw its with my family. He loves his in-laws (total sarcasm) :)

betterhalf- I-90 to Hwy 18 to 167 to 512 short cut to I-5, heading to the outlaws inlaws for Christmas. Passed through Maple Valley and Spanaway also ;)

Happy Holidays you guys!

imma have to get Boss's phone number and call him when hes wasted

and yes

gyro was the cure all

went out to the bar, drank 9 beers and 4 shots since 9 and just got home and am like completely sober, so its time to set off on a vodka adventure

i hate it when you get completely hammered drunk the night before, feel like shit the next day, but your tolerance is like super duper high, so even copious amounts of alcomohol dont do the trick

on a good note

going to a christmas party tomorrow with this asian chick, 4'8", and im 6', gonna be akward when I just pick her up and smash it against the wall of whatever bedroom/kitchen/bathroom we have available to us

imma have to get Boss's phone number and call him when hes wasted

and yes

gyro was the cure all

went out to the bar, drank 9 beers and 4 shots since 9 and just got home and am like completely sober, so its time to set off on a vodka adventure

i hate it when you get completely hammered drunk the night before, feel like shit the next day, but your tolerance is like super duper high, so even copious amounts of alcomohol dont do the trick

on a good note

going to a christmas party tomorrow with this asian chick, 4'8", and im 6', gonna be akward when I just pick her up and smash it against the wall of whatever bedroom/kitchen/bathroom we have available to us

:rofl: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hack,burp,hic: :clears throat,: hahahahaha
+1x100

Aaron

5 shots of vodka since I got home

feelz good mayne

and no, im gonna go to bed whenever the alcohol makes me pass out

ive got my second wind, which really sucks

This is a topic close to my heart, growing peppers, I know stuff all. Drinking on the other hand.... I'm not quite in form yet but as the weather warms up I should improve. :rofl: No offense JayT but pics just of a some Girl don't prove you slept with her. :rofl: Add pics that do prove this will probably get you banned. :rofl:

what if I had her write " i banged wheebz" on her boobs and took a picture of that

pretty sure that would cover everyone

what if I had her write " i banged wheebz" on her boobs and took a picture of that

pretty sure that would cover everyone

Prolly be easier if you wrote it for her. And maybe my Man-atee pic wouldn't haunt me (and y'all) so much! :shocked:

What happened to me last night? ( :drunk: ) My avatar is upside down.

Back