• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Snake Bite

Have you guy's every heard of Snake Bite Private Reserve, Snake Bite Venom and Snake Bite Original?? Have you ever tated it?? Can you gt it anymore??

I had the original and the PR. Great stuff. I don't think he is making it right now, but you may still find it on ebay.

yea that'll be mark's (thechileman) sauce i've had all 3 the original disappears too quick!!! the pure venom is just a little at a time (unless drunk!!!!) and the reserve is a perfect everyday sauce.
both Mark and Julian has been busy as they are both expecting babies next year!! and jobs have came first, i'm waiting on them getting another batch on the market

(hey tristam it's your mate pete that makes it for them!!!!)

Davetaylor said:
(hey tristam it's your mate pete that makes it for them!!!!)
Doh! Hey tristam stop the tricky promoting.

And stop PM spam.

SnakeBite PR is FREAKING DELICIOUS!!!
Pure Venom tasty, too... just not as much.

If it wouldn't have cost me my rent, I'd fill my entire fridge with PR!

hey thp not premoting coz never tryed it.. want to try it been searching but cannot find it i promise.. This all happened before i was here lol

tristam said:
hey thp not premoting coz never tryed it.. want to try it been searching but cannot find it i promise.. This all happened before i was here lol

You couldn't find anything about it? All i had to was type the sauce into Google and i found 3 different reviews on it - plus the reviews found on here including the one from our Admin. :crazy:

tristam said:

patience it will come back on the market as omri said the PR in bang on the money, it's the main one i buy and i am missing it in my fridge

Davetaylor said:
patience it will come back on the market as omri said the PR in bang on the money, it's the main one i buy and i am missing it in my fridge

I am searchin the wwweb as we speak for it..:hell:

It's gonna be a long search i think.. i best crack another bottle of cider open chin chin..

tristam said:
I am searchin the wwweb as we speak for it..:hell:
Dave if you find it send some my way buddy please i live in england down south..

I have no clue about growing which is sad i know but am gonna get tips from you guy's i hope?? You wanna send some to england?

:(Hop i wanna buy some i have read reviews bud but want some really bad

Growing is easy, especially in Englad where all the big cats are. there's Galore of course and peeps like talas and such who deserve a fan club.

cool. will check em out. ahhh this cider is lovely mmmmm may have to crack open my bushmills it's callin me.

Hey omri whats your fav chilli sauce of all time??

Back