• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Snake Bite

Make sure you're buying the real thing and not a knock-off. Mark is having a hard time with people/websites ripping him off and making their own knock offs with identical labels.
I believe this is one of the sites
http://www.chilliworld.com/SP6.asp?p_id=247

http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=15381
"Hi

Thanks for all the support and well wishers. Its really comforting to know we still have supporters out their even if we have 'laid low' for many many months.

It terms of companys that thechileman.org can vouch for if you are looking to purchase GENUINE Naga Snake Bite Sauce they are:

Chilliworld
Scorchio
Chillipepperpete
Spices of India

We deliberatly supply only a very limited number of companys we trust so we can keep track of who has what and ensure customer service remains high.

Unfortunatley it has been brought to our attention that some people are advertising Naga Snake Bite Sauce for sale and using our images and shipping smething completely different :-(

If our sauce is being 'faked' we must be doing something right ;-)"
Mark

darlochileman said:
Hi

Thanks for all the support and well wishers. Its really comforting to know we still have supporters out their even if we have 'laid low' for many many months.

It terms of companys that thechileman.org can vouch for if you are looking to purchase GENUINE Naga Snake Bite Sauce they are:

Chilliworld
Scorchio
Chillipepperpete
Spices of India

We deliberatly supply only a very limited number of companys we trust so we can keep track of who has what and ensure customer service remains high.

Unfortunatley it has been brought to our attention that some people are advertising Naga Snake Bite Sauce for sale and using our images and shipping smething completely different :-(

If our sauce is being 'faked' we must be doing something right ;-)
From the maker himself.

I have managed to get hold of some Original and Venom but they are out of date by two months and they have no labels. I love the venom it is very tasty indeed. Ten pods in each bottle nice.. Ther are about 60 bottles in total don't wanna throw em they will be good for a while i think. May sell em at boot fair.

tristam said:
I have managed to get hold of some Original and Venom but they are out of date by two months and they have no labels. I love the venom it is very tasty indeed. Ten pods in each bottle nice.. Ther are about 60 bottles in total don't wanna throw em they will be good for a while i think. May sell em at boot fair.

Right I'll cut to the chase, pure venom with 10 pods per bottle you've been stung bud, and no labels that sound well shady

The original has around 5 pods per bottle
The private reserve has around 10 pods per bottle
The pure venom is private reserve with a few more pods and some 6.6mil extract for added oomph!!

Plus the fact you described the venom as a lovely sauce, now even the most hardened hot head wouldn't use lovely to describe a bottle of venom!!!!!!
It's a bloody good sauce but lovely it ain't!!!!!!

tristam said:
How do you know they're expired if they have no labels? The expiration date is on the label. And how do you know what they are? I'm confused.

Liar i am not haha i think you know why i am not lying!!hehe trust me the are real and ok i got confused with the pod thing but i do like the venom it is tasty....

:crazy:Trust me coz i do!! These are 100 percent real but out of date in oct 09.... and yes no label. I don't lie it's against my morals i am a decent human with morals and have no need whatsoever to lie omri,

Hmm, why would someone sell them without labels if they were the real deal? Why would you take them off
I bought a batch from Mark (Chillipepper pete sends them - obviously the maker/copacker) and sold them on my website earlier in the year. I got the Pure Venom and man it is hot!It also has 6.6mill extract in it, could you taste it?
Im not calling you a liar but think maybe you have been ripped off?

tristam said:

You plan to sell these label-less, expired sauces that are possible knock-offs? :(

Pics would help. Not as proof, but it just sounds weird. We want to see them.

Enough said? Not really, you're still talking about selling expired, label-less products. I'm sure thechileman wouldn't be happy about that, and its probably illegal and unsafe.
Why did you ask where to buy the stuff when you should know that Pete down the road makes it. Just sounds fishy dude

I can,t pic em all coz not here only got venom here.. 1 bot for moi..i wrote on label..

because i wanted a bottle labelled..this stuff is out of date if you sell out of date and state out of date it's ok. not sellin it here anyways.Will just be chucked away otherwise and i ain't gettin money would rather make somethin than chuck em i am sure you would agree.. thats all. After all people say i have seen on here that they last years..

tristam said:
I can,t pic em all coz not here only got venom here.. 1 bot for moi..i wrote on label..
What label? LOL. The plot thickens. It has a label now.

Back