• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Snake Bite

tristam said:
if you sell out of date and state out of date it's ok.

How is that OK? They have expiry dates for a reason, its not just a suggestion!
And where is the expiry date located?

yeah so i know which one i am eatin in my fridge..not scammin i know not sold any anyway just thinkin about it.They will just end up in skip. I am gonna eat it i not worry about the exp date.

what prog to use for pic's not saved the one i used before?? forgot.

POTAWIE said:
And where is the expiry date located?

I find this extremely suspicious since there are no labels, which is where the date is normally placed. Plus he said that he would get pics and then changed to he can't. What gives?

omri lamber nice one love it haha

omg guy's i have one bot here and the rest not here !! ok don't give me hard time you harsh lot it's crimbo..:-(((((

tristam, there's a saying here in Israel - פרוש לדוקים. it literally means "give up/retire and go play with 'Pick-Up Sticks'...". :lol:

ok i retire on this subject i won't discuss anymore lol but can do a pic if you want one but need to find prog to host it.. any suggestions then i will say no more on this subject just don't wanna see it thrown away mans thats all. Thats not nice pot..haha i can take it. lol broad shoulders. well i am gonna enjoy my sauce tonight in my cottage pie.

tristam said:
ok i retire on this subject i won't discuss anymore lol but can do a pic if you want one but need to find prog to host it.. any suggestions then i will say no more on this subject just don't wanna see it thrown away mans thats all. Thats not nice pot..haha i can take it. lol broad shoulders. well i am gonna enjoy my sauce tonight in my cottage pie.
Ya mean like Imageshack.us?

I'm bored and had a rough day... I can go on, and on... and on... :lol:

ok i won't sell any i will eat mine! haha nice yumee.

Thankyou pot i will post now..

0dcimg0044pj

Omri said:
There is some kind of label on it...

un1t.jpg
i not meant to be sayin anythin but the label is por moi.. so i know which one it is in my fridge.. i got a few wanna see pics??

i want adobe but not got the money at the moment.. you guys want pics of some of my stuff?

omri i friend on here not enemy... share the love man haha

cimg0045y.jpg
my chipotle mayo is there too
and present from pete the bison chilli vodka.mmmm

i soo happy i found cam i can do pics galore now..

This thread would have gone a lot better if you had explained everything. You asked Pete for Snake Bite, he had some old bottles he cannot sell, but gave to you as a favor to try, if you were willing to try expired sauce. He had a lot of them so you got the bright idea to sell them, without thinking it over or asking Pete, as this is not a good idea. Is this close? Enjoy the sauce, for yourself, but don't attempt to sell or give out, it's not your brand name to risk.

Back