• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Snake Bite

Look'n good Tristam. Glad you found a camera, now you can get to town and have some great pic fun. :lol: Hope you enjoy your sauce, it is great sauce and is on my list of favorites. I am anxiously awaiting it's return.

i won't sell it thp ok?? i promise. coz i keep gettin told off by you thats why i not explain properly.. lol was my idea to sell it but we will just chuck it then..

tristam said:
i won't sell it thp ok?? i promise. coz i keep gettin told off by you thats why i not explain properly.. lol was my idea to sell it but we will just chuck it then..
You need to check legally and with the manufacturer. I only offer opinion.

cool i know.... i will be more unconfusing next time.. lol i am new here anyways so still finding my feet so to speak.

I can't spell you are so correct but thats cool. don't give me too hard time i may cry like a baby!! ho ho NOT . Anyways it's christmas happy christmas to you all and share the chilli love..

Crazy thread. :) I have received bottles of all three products directly from Mark and they're excellent. Addicting. Like Omri, PR is my favorite. I love the consistency too. One of the better real hot sauces out there IMO.

Chris

Back