• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

I couldn't figure out where to post this stuff and didn't want to inundate The Drunken Chef, so I figured I would start my own thread for posting my foods, hot sauces and other creations.

100_1819.JPG

Teriyaki pork chops dusted with Cajun Island Blackening Spice

100_1821.JPG

100_1822.JPG

Pork quesadillas with three kinds of peppers cheddar jack cheese and Pex' HornetBomb sauce.

100_1824.JPG

100_1825.JPG

100_1826.JPG

100_1828.JPG

100_1829.JPG

100_1830.JPG

Yankee Enchiladas filled with, yep, more pork, tomatoes, onions, peppers, chiles, rice, and cheese.  Topped with Ranchero sauce, moar cheese, and black olives and baked.  Then topped again with sour cream and salsa verde.

I got hungry for some simple hot Italian sausage sammys.  Just cooked on the stove in some water, then oil to brown.  Quick sauteed red bells and sweet onion with some habanero oil.  Sweet hot bbq sauce, and some Gruyere on an Italian roll.  Yum.

100_0020.JPG

100_0021.JPG

100_0022.JPG

I almost went that route tonight, maybe tomorrow then I can be a day behind you! Looks great! I am going to make my own hot Italian sausages soon. Which brand did you use?

In Mexico in the state of Toluca they have a futball team.

The Toluca Choricero's.

aka the Toluca Sausager's.

I sheeit you not.

JayT said:
Is there a team Queso?

I don't reckon there is but there should be!

I can imagine how that would roll.

Team Sausage loses to Team Queso.

Team Queso goes on to be defeated by Team Man Gravy in the championship title game.

frydad4 said:
Nah, team Man Gravy would lose 1-nil from an own goal. 

Because the players were drunk.

:rofl: 

But of course.

That's why Team Queso lost as well.

Team Tequila has yet to even show up for a single game.

I can't even believe this is possible, but this is my first time using the smoker this year.  I have been very busy with work, and the weather hasn't been very cooperative, but hey, I am now.  On the menu: a cut up chicken, a rack of baby back ribs, and a beef sausage.  I guess since the sausage is already smoked, it will be double smoked now.

100_0034.JPG

100_0035.JPG

More pics to come later.

Nah, these are some rubs I picked up here and there.  Joyner's coffee rub and BBQnFools rib rub for the poke, and Montreal Chicken and some random BBQ seasoning on the chook.

cant wait to see the final pics. everything is looking like it has purpose ;)

just seen the pic of the crab legs.    my all time favorite food in the world is crab.  ofcourse i want the frsh fine. but im even brave enough to eat crab legs at a cheap china buffet.

0a2740b2e22a7d71d3c61bcbc800189a9e3de2451a54b53fa851c7017780cc5e.jpg

Back