food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif 102_0085.JPG

so much dramatic char of late ... looks good.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429223268.525401.jpg

DRINK!

Oh would you just look at that fucker! ...

Danielle is napping right now, while I work ...

I wish I could bust through the door Kool-Aid Man style and then hold that fucker w/ two hands like a big snake, lean back, and wake her w/ an Dumb and Dumber-volume and very obnoxious "Oh Yeah!" ...

While aiming it at her ...

Looks like it got a nice little egg wash, too, yes? ...

All that ham, too. I want ...

Holy crap I have been taco bombed.  You know, the hard shell taco does not get enough love.  That is what I grew up on and I still have a soft spot for it.  Good job.  I have yet to try the whole olives in a taco, but one day...

slices black olives are OPTIMAL ...

i slice them if and when i've served them to company, for instance ...

not diced, though ...

breaking the outer band is a necessary mouth-feel for black olive consumption ... well, at least i think it is, anyways ...

Taco bombing at its finest GM!

I'll take 3 of the ones in the second pic.

Muchas gracias senor.

The first pic could have been majestic but some kine-o astroturf or some such was on it.

What is that?

Astro-romaine?

I enjoy seeing the food w/ the lettuce ... psychologically, I enjoy the presence of "greens" on my plate ...

But then, yeah, just give me the crux of it on the follow up tacos ... serious bidness ...
JayT said:
-- points for the foo foo beer rather than tequila too.

you can't be serious ... nobody talks smack about belgian beer ... fucting monks!
JayT said:
garlic habanero pickles

attachicon.gif
20140723_154720.jpg

I don't want you to think I looked for these, I didn't ...

But when I mis-clicked on the Best Answer, look what I found! ...

I guess you did share some pickles, but I think I first revisited around October ... maybe.

Hey, I think Belgian beer is the best in the world, but it doesn't go with tacos senor.  You need some cheapass Mexican swill and some Hornitas!

JayT said:
Hey, I think Belgian beer is the best in the world, but it doesn't go with tacos senor.  You need some cheapass Mexican swill and some Hornitas!

Have you had that beer? ...

There's a corn tortilla taste from the water/yeast or whatever ...

I do like me some Negro Modelo, though ...

JayT said:

That is for true.

BUT....

Chimay goes with ever 'thang.

And they're all red, white, and blue.

Kina' 'merican n' sheeit dontcha' know.

Duvel is one of my most favorite beers, the golden ale especially.   Love the bottles too.  

That stromboli looks wonderful too JayT

JayT said:
Chimay is among my least favorite belgians.  I like Castille, Duvall, Orvall, Delirium, St Bernardus, and Westveterlyn.

Y U NO Achel & Westmalle?

Chimay Triple > Bleue ... for me, anyways ...
That said, for the sake of BS-factor, there's only a monk involved in the leadership/execution of a singular brewery at this point in time ...

That's what Stan Hieronymus said, here: http://media.libsyn.com/media/basicbrewing/bbr04-27-06.mp3
OMFG, would you look at that ... I had no idea if you linked an mp3 it would insert a player widget ...

I'm totally recording my next shit after Chocolate Lava and posting it in Chris's thread ...

Hmmm ... condenser or caradioid? ...

Back