food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

Oh god. I only have a few weaknesses.

One of them is French Onion soup!

You nailed that shizzam to the wall Jay.

Very nicely done.

JayT said:
The sandwiches got postponed until tomorrow.
attachicon.gif
20160214_184232.jpg

Thanks Ozzy. Ok progress report. Chicken thighs have been deboned and skin removed. They are currently residing in a gallon Ziplock full of buttermilk and a bottle of Ed Curry's I Dare You Stupid sauce. Since I don't currently have a working fryer, I will be using a large pot on the stove. That said, it would be a waste to use that oil for just a couple chicken sandwiches, so I also have two dozen jumbo wings in that buttermilk. On the fence now whether to make this tonight or wait until tomorrow to get more benefit out of the buttermilk. We'll see. I'm trying a new trick with the breading. Someone told me that cake flour is the way to go. Again, we'll see.

Post it todayyyyyyy! The buttermilk enzymes stop working after 4 hours.

for true lol

Those are going to be some hot wings. How much will the buttermilk dull the heat? Probably not much at that level huh?

The sauce penetration stops in an hour. "Acetic acid polyurethic cultures are only active for one hour in an oxygenated environment or non-aerobic suspended liquid once exposed to air or cosmic rays"

#lol

The Hot Pepper said:
The sauce penetration stops in an hour. "Acetic acid polyurethic cultures are only active for one hour in an oxygenated environment or non-aerobic suspended liquid once exposed to air or cosmic rays"

#lol
I call #ish - any way mine is without air, food saver container ;) 

I think you might be hammered at 1:38 pm.

She needs a FLOG...... :lol:

j/kkkkkkkk!

Back