food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

Its sad really, I bought a case of NA beer and a bottle of Fre' red wine. Well, I made it through my ultrasound which was an hour of non stop poling and prodding with a camera all over my midsection, AND... promptly had an anxiety attack as soon as I was leaving. I don't know the results and won't for a week. All I do know is that he said normally when the levels are as high as mine, they are looking for a mass, which he could not see in me. He also said my liver is only slightly enlarged. They do not want to see more than 20 centimeters and mine is 20.3cm. It is also a bit fatty, but not what you would see in fatty liver cancer. Also, if there was sorosis the spleen would be impacted and mine looks fine. So... I know nothing except something is wrong and they don't know what yet. Of course, I only spoke with the guy who took the pictures and he was quick to tell me he is not a dr. I guess I will just have to wait until Thursday. At least it wasn't terrible news.

JayT said:
Its sad really, I bought a case of NA beer and a bottle of Fre' red wine. Well, I made it through my ultrasound which was an hour of non stop poling and prodding with a camera all over my midsection, AND... promptly had an anxiety attack as soon as I was leaving. I don't know the results and won't for a week. All I do know is that he said normally when the levels are as high as mine, they are looking for a mass, which he could not see in me. He also said my liver is only slightly enlarged. They do not want to see more than 20 centimeters and mine is 20.3cm. It is also a bit fatty, but not what you would see in fatty liver cancer. Also, if there was sorosis the spleen would be impacted and mine looks fine. So... I know nothing except something is wrong and they don't know what yet. Of course, I only spoke with the guy who took the pictures and he was quick to tell me he is not a dr. I guess I will just have to wait until Thursday. At least it wasn't terrible news.

Intense Ibuprofen following my ACL reconstruction causes my liver enzyme levels to be off ... looked like NAFLD ...

Keep us posted Jay. Glad you have a better feeling about it.

Also, it won't take a week to find out if something pressing is wrong ...

For this kind of thing, the longer it takes to hear from someone, the better ... try to remember that.

pizza 1.jpg

pizza 2.jpg

Ok I fixed my crappy cell phone pics at least so they are upright.

Fresh dough, good olive oil, yellow campari and vine ripened tomatoes, sliced kalamatas, mushrooms, baby spinach, basil, pepperoni, genoa salami, banana peppers, roasted red peppers, thinly sliced peach ghost pepper, fresh mozzarella,shaved parmesan and fontina cheeses.

JayT said:
I just did two shots of apple cider vinegar with an eight ounce baking soda water chaser. Seems I have the gout back too! Woohoo!!!! Cruel twist of fate since I am not allowed any pain meds.

ewww :sick:

Back