food Some food I cooked (JayT's Flog)

20160731_132134.jpg

20160731_132917.jpg

20160731_132218.jpg

That last picture makes the meat look dark and dry, it was anything but, bad angle on the lighting.  I'm not Booma when it comes to these things, but this rack turned out good.

Attachments

• 20160731_132917.jpg
    20160731_132917.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 53
This EGG is so freakin' aswesome.  Its really easy to make great food when you are cooking with something so amazing.  I put a chimney starter full of lump charcoal in there with the leftover from last time, two big chunks (small logs actually) of mesquite and put the food on and shut the lid.  I know from experience where to put the vents to get it to 300F.  That is where I start, and when it gets to 250F I close them most of the way.  From there it stayed right at 250F for the next four hours.  I opened the vents all the way at the end and it jumped to 400 to crisp everything up. No additional fuel needed.   I did actually brush the chicken with the sauce once btw.  Once everything was off, I cooked the boys some hot dogs, closed the vents and everything goes out.  Plenty of fuel for next time.

That's cool Jay. I like that you can just "set it and forget it" and not have to dick with it all day. Those ribs look straight-up killer.

And BTW, either your lens needs cleaning again or you need to stop keeping your camera in the fridge. :rofl: :rofl:

I know you're a little emo during sausage fest, but I stopped by your thread and trashed the place when there was no motherfucking god damn ass licking balls hugging titty suckling in the butt with piercings butt plug pictures of food you cooked with those beautiful peppers ...

Sorry 'bout the tourette's ...

Achem ...

Just bringing back this blast from the past.... in the last throwdown JayT mentioned he had won a crown with a pozole (my entry for the last throwdown)..... i knew it had to be awesomw to topple a titan like SumOfMyBits......

post-883-0-18171600-1367794374_thumb.jpg

Freeeeeeeeakin awesome overload!!....... i am going to try and reproduce your dishes soon JayT!!..... Cheers mate..

Back