• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Some New Toy(s)

AWESOME! Listening to some Tool.

ManleySnappersBWCDM9NT.jpg

ManleySnappersTop.jpg

ManleySnappersFront.jpg

Mmmmm Tool, damn I wanna listen to some now but i'm at work!!
Looks like an interesting system, would have to be good to put up with Tool thrashin through it.

Micca

cool setup :) ehehe with that setup ,don't you get your neighbours attention ? hehe
during college days had some kef coda floor standing speakers and a powerful amp and we tested smashing pumpkins at night..
student from the 3rd floor came down and told us that she felt the floors shaking and vibrating . hahaha ( we were on the ground floor.) thought that nobody's around.

cool setup :) ehehe with that setup ,don't you get your neighbours attention ? hehe
during college days had some kef coda floor standing speakers and a powerful amp and we tested smashing pumpkins at night..
student from the 3rd floor came down and told us that she felt the floors shaking and vibrating . hahaha ( we were on the ground floor.) thought that nobody's around.

I don't play it that loud, it does not need to.

Back