• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Some of my pepper progress

I'm growing Cayenne (5),Jalapeno(1),Red Savina(3),Naga Jolokia(5) and Banana peppers (3). I've already harvested the cayennes twice...they are out of control! I recently harvested Bananas and Jalapenos too..sorry no pics.

I can't wait till these red savina are ready!

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

Seconded! Healthy plants and nice pods! Glad the frog is happy, too! I discovered a few in my garden today... So cute!

Thanks everyone. I have since moved the plants out of their circle formation and into rows with space in between. I thought that if they were bunched up like I had them, whenever it got windy they could try and keep each other up. That method resulted in broken branches. :( I lost at least 3 big branches in the last week. Also I noticed that the Cayennes were trying to grow straight up instead of branching out.

One of my naga's finally has a flower! I have read about some fake naga stuff on here. I hope I didn't get tricked. I did get the seeds from Remier. :( Anyway here are some more progress pics. I also picked my monster banana pepper. Seed was from burpee.

nagaflower.jpg

I can't wait for red savinas to turn ripe!!! It's killing me!
redsavina.jpg

banana.jpg

gorbrickon said:
One of my naga's finally has a flower! I have read about some fake naga stuff on here. I hope I didn't get tricked. I did get the seeds from Remier. :( Anyway here are some more progress pics. I also picked my monster banana pepper. Seed was from burpee.

nagaflower.jpg

I can't wait for red savinas to turn ripe!!! It's killing me!
redsavina.jpg

banana.jpg

Also, there is a little naga pod right underneath the flower in case you missed it..lol

gorbrickon said:

nagaflower.jpg

Nice plants my friend...it will be interesting to see if this Naga Jolokia is actually a PC1...I wouldn't be upset if it was, I would just consider the seed source and not buy from them again...

Back