• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Some photos - Megamastger71

T.S. morouga yellow AISPES

DSCN0348.JPG

Bhut jolokia yellow

DSCN0351.JPG

Black naga

DSCN0355.JPG

Marco, where did the original seed come from for that Bhut Yellow? It looks different than most I've seen. Like it a lot. Also, that Neyde hybrid is AWESOME being jet black!! Nice as always. Glad to see you back posting pictures. :)

Chris

Great pictures as always Marco. Man I wish my Tigers would have finished like that. Mine had more of a banana color without any type of striping. I'll second Chris's comment, it is good to have you back posting pics.

Take care my friend.

Marco, where did the original seed come from for that Bhut Yellow? It looks different than most I've seen. Like it a lot. Also, that Neyde hybrid is AWESOME being jet black!! Nice as always. Glad to see you back posting pictures. :)

Chris

The seeds come frome an italian friends Sav91

DSCN0131.JPG

other fruit from plant of your seeds

DSCN0169.JPG

Man look at all the peppers.

I would have gone crazy looking at all of the dried/dead flowers stuck on the pods. I can't help myself just have to pull them off.

molti frutti a venire è un eufemismo.

Grazie Marco.

Man look at all the peppers.

I would have gone crazy looking at all of the dried/dead flowers stuck on the pods. I can't help myself just have to pull them off.

Beautiful flowers and pods, Mega, and a "Keen Eye" with your photography!

Patrick I'm right with you on that one. I'm constantly dead-heading spent flowers off all my plants, and I swear when I thought I've got them all I can turn away and look back and there's more......turn 40 and your eyes start to go...turn 50 and they're gone!.......Ha

I love the one from your Italian friend. The one I sent you was seeds directly from the seller of Yellow Bhut (AsiaGardens). It can produce nice pods, but unfortunately appears to be extremely unstable. You can grow 10 plants and get 10 different shaped/textured yellow pods. :) I like the texture of the Sav91's version much better. Do all the pods look like this? :)

Chris

The seeds come frome an italian friends Sav91

DSCN0131.JPG

other fruit from plant of your seeds

DSCN0169.JPG

wow trinidad corp cross with assam damn dude i want them all. quick question marco it seems all wild species fruit looks the same. like little red balls, are any of them super hot or just mild sweet, or just hard to grow? cant wait to see more!

Back