vendor some pods from bakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a damn shame that you have to use a supplier, or anyone for that matter, when you already know what the outcome will be. But sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do to run a business. Can't make sauce without peppers.

Maybe you should've just let him write the review for you since he pretty much was telling you what to say. Give me a good review with good pics or we can't do business anymore. Oh and don't you dare post pics or mention the large quantity of bad pods. Really??? Wtf?? And he hand picked that box. Shit happens. Bad pods happen. Sometimes a pod can look fine on the outside but be bad on the inside. It's the way the vendor handles the situation that makes or breaks. Hell I've had a few bad pods from Judy. Never that many bad but a few. Again it happens when selling large quantities of produce. The difference is if I had told Judy this she would send an entire box of pods to replace those few. No questions asked and no additional fees. That's why I never tell her. I don't need an entire box for a couple of bad pods. It's just great to know that a vendor will go out of their way to fix mistakes.

I've never personally ordered or dealt with Baker's but messages like that along with everything else I've seen and heard are the reason I never will.

Funny that he says he always has problems when dealing with Pex. I've dealt with Pex and have always had an awesome experience. He has always gone out of his way to make it a great experience and when one tiny mistake that didn't even really matter was made on an order he went above and beyond to correct it and then some. He's sent me product and let me pay him at a later date and even told me if I couldn't pay not to worry about it. Not many vendors would do stuff like this. I haven't placed an order lately with Pex but I know that the next time I do it will be the same great experience I've had in the past. Pex I hope you find a decent supplier until your own plants start producing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back