trade Some Seed Trades & Purchases.......

Hey all. Well I bought a bunch of seeds from Peppermania.com, from Beth. She was so nice! I just got them. In only 2 days, since I placed the order! And got a few freebies on top of the order. I am hoping the trades I have made will be as good as this order. So far the 1 trade I have gotten, was very good. But I have 2 more to come. Mine are all in the mail...now I wait.

IF anyone is interested, I ordered and got,3 pkgs of Naga Morrich, 1 Cumari OU. Passarihno, 1 Limon, 2 Fatalli, 1 Brazillian Starfish, and 1 Bishops Crown. I got a freebie pkg. of Bhut Jolokia, about 6 seeds. That was nice, and a lot of a cross that she isnt sure of what might come from it.
It is a possible 'Chocolate Fatalli', it is a cross that produces half red fruit and half chocolate fruit, depending on the plant.

Not half and half on the same plant. It is labeled Fatalli X Peruvian Chinenese. Beth said it just happened by accident from a friends garden 2 years ago, and now she is giving certain buyers some seed to try it and see what develops around the country I guess!

So...that is the update. Now I have a lot of seeds, and a few sprouts. My 'Lemon Mushrooms' have all of a sudden sprouted! I have 1 little 'Orange Manzano', and 1 'Naga Jolokia'. YES I want more trades. Especially of the BIH or BHUTS or the Nagas. so...thats my collection of seeds and plants so far. Trying to be an avtive member!;)

Here is my pepper trade list:

Habanero Big Sun (Scotch Bonnet)
Thai Hot
California Wonder
Mustard Habanero
Naga Jolokia
African Naga
Pequin

Let me know if anything interests you. I know it's not very big... I'm still a rookie... Hoping to basically get anything that I don't have.

Thanks!!!

Beth is fantastic. I ordered from her this year and got some freebies too :) And everything came quickly!

Send me a private email and tell me what you would like....and what you can part with,and how many of each. Like the 'Big Sun Habanero' and African Naga. I have SOME of my Hot Licorice pepper seeds left...and now all the pepper seeds I listed from Peppermaina...I can part with some, for some of those:)

FlaHotPep said:
Send me a private email and tell me what you would like....and what you can part with,and how many of each. Like the 'Big Sun Habanero' and African Naga. I have SOME of my Hot Licorice pepper seeds left...and now all the pepper seeds I listed from Peppermaina...I can part with some, for some of those:)

Just PM'd you...

Back