• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Someone here threatened me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420171273.831034.jpg

mm said: "Be real careful about trashing a company you have neither bought from nor obviously know shit about."

That is a threat.

That isn't a threat, it is advice. And here is some more: When 30 people tell you you are wrong, 99 out of 100 times you are wrong.

It's interesting how a lot of the regulars on this forum keep hi-jacking this thread. It's almost like we're all trying to show how silly any accusations against the folk at Buckeye Pepper are, by politely changing the topic of conversation. The last time i checked, there was a heated debate on how to prepare a hot dog!

Conspiracies, man... they're everywhere!

Now that that this thread's back on topic....

Did you hear about the time a cow jumped a barbed-wire fence, and didn't quite clear it?

Alas, it was udderly disastrous!

Husker21 said:

acceptable, if only for the lazy/awesome factor. 
Jeff H said:

HMMM. Never thought about that. Sounds better than microwaved for sure. ;)

Everything sounds better then microwaved. You could tell me your preferred method is to insert a hot dog into Satan's scorching anus and that too would be preferable to microwaved, though just barely. 
Dammit - where's JayT when we need him to weigh in on this critical debate? 

10891684_10152907981400340_5876461988241272823_n.jpg

Back