• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Someone here threatened me.

ssshhh. I was threatened here too. I was threatened with pulled pork and mole. I thought it was all fun and games til' he followed thru with his threats. Each time i was left in a near comatose state. I dont wanna say any names and I gotta whisper for fear of more threats. Look I'm just sayin' there's some dangerous people around here, that follow thru on their threats. Ok... gotta go. I'm still recovering from the beating I took.

hogleg said:
ssshhh. I was threatened here too. I was threatened with pulled pork and mole. I thought it was all fun and games til' he followed thru with his threats. Each time i was left in a near comatose state. I dont wanna say any names and I gotta whisper for fear of more threats. Look I'm just sayin' there's some dangerous people around here, that follow thru on their threats. Ok... gotta go. I'm still recovering from the beating I took.

Heard you were in a French maid outfit and Scovie was rubbing his meat. True story!

OH MY. How this knitting circle, knits!

It knits so hard that I'm campaigning against one of my favorite things to eat, in favor of something I wouldn't even - just because I refuse to knit. #truestory

Sometimes I wonder if Preying Mantis ever do it doggy style? Or do they just stick with insect style? You know, being as they are one of the more evolved bugs and all.

download.jpg

It actually happened. Go to the hogleg in Twisp thread lol.

Back