• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Someone here threatened me.

I am also a customer of Buckeye peppers And FYI, they've "only been around for a year" because they changedtheir name. They've been around much much longer than one year.
:rofl:

My experience with them as a customer is that there are among the best in the business and are extremely well respected by the chilehead community. Maybe not the best people to go trashing blindly.

I agree with Jamison You brought all of this on yourself. The best thing to do would be to listen to the advice of the dozen or so people in here and apologize for your mistake and move on Instead you keep digging deeper and deeper.

The train that keeps on wrecking. :doh:

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I am also a customer of Buckeye peppers And FYI, they've "only been around for a year" because they changedtheir name. They've been around much much longer than one year.

My experience with them as a customer is that there are among the best in the business and are extremely well respected by the chilehead community. Maybe not the best people to go trashing blindly.

I agree with Jamison You brought all of this on yourself. The best thing to do would be to listen to the advice of the dozen or so people in here and apologize for your mistake and move on Instead you keep digging deeper and deeper.

The train that keeps on wrecking. :doh:

OOfegoW.jpg

TZtrz4I.jpg

JayT said:
This thread should serve as a model to everyone who joins this site.  Come here, and get to know people before you go about attacking long-time well respected members.  

Exactly - I waited at least 20 mins after joining before I attacked you JayT.  Thankfully you weren't well respected, so....

(another joke - not to be taken out of context, thanks) 
;)

Let's not say he attacked Mike, because part of the problem here is using words like attack and threaten, which are words ajdrew used first. But he was not attacked or threatened. And in my opinion, he did not attack either. ajdrew started this with assumptions presented as 100% fact, and never backed off, he just played the "poor me" card and tried to dig himself out. He also has a habit of attributing non-existent quotes to members and claims he forgot what they said in the same breath. Why change someone's words when the posts are set in stone here? Not a very good start but he can still redeem himself if he stops trying to win a gotcha game and asking for apologies.

Happy New Year again! Is this done? :D

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Exactly - I waited at least 20 mins after joining before I attacked you JayT.  Thankfully you weren't well respected, so....

(another joke - not to be taken out of context, thanks) 
;)
Screw JayT!  Anyone that woud steal plates from my dear ol mother deserves it.

grantmichaels said:
In all seriousness ...

Y U NO LDHR?

I tried to shop a few weeks back after I ground your gears, and there was no Lucky Dog Hot Rub to be had, LOL ...
I charge extra for that. And you have to actually go to the farmers market for it.

20% gratuity automatically added to your bill, btw.

The Hot Pepper said:
He also has a habit of attributing non-existent quotes to members and claims he forgot what they said in the same breath. Why change someone's words when the posts are set in stone here?
Hey boss can we get a tutorial on how to use the quote feature? Maybe stickie it? I am just trying to help this train wreck keep moving forward.

Back