• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Someone here threatened me.

Who ever said McDermott was respected? I have heard him called a lot of things, but that isn't one of them :->

JayT said:
This thread should serve as a model to everyone who joins this site.  Come here, and get to know people before you go about attacking long-time well respected members.  You might be wrong, and you might want to get to know them before you go on the attack.

Phil said:
JayT still owes me a gumbo cook off.

Gauntlet thrown

Jay is busy smoking ribs.

jayt_oven_fire.gif

But call him up and see.

jayt_phoane_home.jpg

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Let's turn this into a "bash JayT" topic! :woohoo:
That's mean!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
:rofl:

That's me! I'm a big mean meanie - super mean and always being mean to people. It's what I do best. So there.

TB posts in haiku, SalsaLady helps people, Scovie drinks , JayT burns his ribs, and I'm mean - we've all got our thing.
:D

If you need any help in that mean dept, let me know. As a manager in the construction industry, I'm well versed at being crass when needed. You need to be a dick to survive here. :rofl:

Phil, I would be happy to kick your coon-ass in a mano y mano gumbo throwdown.  Tell me when you would like to do it.  

The rest of you, that want to bash me, BRING IT ON!  I haz wodka, I can take whatever you can dish out!  Oh and THP,

1908452_10152428860225741_934264255651735965_n.jpg

Back