• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health Something wrong with my BHUT!!!!

Something not right!! This is 1 of my Bhut Jolokia plants. On the tip ov 1 of the leaves there is like a blister or something. It is kinda hard so it's not air filled any ideas what this is????

Here is a pic of the plant overall:
GEDC0034_1.jpg

the affected leaf:

GEDC0034_1-1.jpg

MMM, wouldnt worry yet, it is in a high growth phase and should be able to outgrow most bad things. If it spreads quickly, then you need to get worried.

Unrelated, but one of my bhuts is 9 inches tall and healthy looking, one is 4 inches tall and bushy, but miniature.

same sprout date, same light.

Kill the runt?

cheezydemon said:
Unrelated, but one of my bhuts is 9 inches tall and healthy looking, one is 4 inches tall and bushy, but miniature.

same sprout date, same light.

Kill the runt?

nooooooooo, lets see some photos... do a comparison at the end of the season..

cheezydemon said:
You are spouting some messed up shite this morning Nova!!!!

I like it.;)

It is not the morning that is the cause of my habutchery (thanks iggy) it is merely the fact that i refuse to stop drinking until the ENTIRE case has met its demise, i pity me.:lol:

Novacastrian said:
It is not the morning that is the cause of my habutchery (thanks iggy) it is merely the fact that i refuse to stop drinking until the ENTIRE case has met its demise, i pity me.:lol:
Ok that explains it.

ive had one of my bih jolokias look like that. It is just fine and still has a couple messed up leaves. Overall its one of my more healthier plants.

Pepperfreak said:
At first I was going to recommend seeing a Proctologist, but then I realized you were talking about your pepper plants. :lol:

lol, I saw that too for a second......"SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BUTT!!!!!";)

cheezydemon said:
lol, I saw that too for a second......"SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BUTT!!!!!";)

LMAO

I was going to label the thread "I Have Hemmroids" or "My Bhut Has Hemmroids" I could just imagine the comments then....LOL :lol:

Doing the Ahnold voice...."It's not a tumor!"

I think I would remove part of that leaf then dissect the "bump". :twisted:

Back