• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Squirrels???

JayT said:
I don't know if Paprika or Pepper would work on these particular squirrels if they have already eaten bites out of a habanero.

And Rabbit, we know you love squirrels, but do you eat rabbits? :lol:

Yeah, I do.....also.........you are what you eat:hell:;):lol:

Pepper Belly said:
dont talk about eating rabbits we have two rabbits as "children" my wife would kill anyone who thinks of rabbits as food.

Rabbits are honestly really good to eat. There's a German recipe for Rabbit too. Hasenphefer. (If I spelled that right.:))

Pepperfreak said:
I'll take your word on that AJ...I have yet to try that sauce :lol: BTW, I have an excellent recipe for squirrel stroganouf (sp?) that if you didn't know what was in it, anyone who likes stroganouf would love. :lol:

Honestly, do you have that recipe? I may like to try it this September when Squirrel season opens. I plan on mushroom hunting in the day and squirrel hunting while I'm out in the afternoon. I've got some good Hen of the Woods (Also, called Maitake mushrooms.) spots in Sept that's also good for squirrels. (Go figure they both like oaks..lol!) If the strogonoff calls for mushrooms too that would be an extra bonus to put both in the recipe too!!

Back