• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Srin2 2011 New Chilli pepper plant grow

will be adding more pictures of my 2011 chilli pepper plants
this is the unknown white chilli pepper plant i have.its loaded with pods. can someone name it for me ?
p1040359s.jpg

a close up shot
p1040360s.jpg

this is a shot of my habenero X(still not sure what habanero variety is it yet). its full of flowers but nothing has set yet . flowers are just dropping/turning yellow
p1040357s.jpg

it use to be like this a few months ago.12 nov 2010 post
p1030665s.jpg

Hi Srin,

Is that a yellow Bhut? Yes that what I do also add extra chilli to my noodles to get the kick :-)

Mark T
yup. yellow bhut from pepper lovers seeds. but the plant is in sabah now. i am preparing for my move to sabah. so that i got some super hots there ready for me when i am there. :0 :onfire: my project should be starting soon over there. :))

interesting variegation on those cili padis, Sri.

As i know, they ripen straight from green to red, so orange seems very interesting to me.
i also just realised that is a bit different from the usual.
this is another harvest from the same plant and there are also these light brown coloured pods.
wp001163.jpg

Been soooo busy lately that i have not enough time at home to start my hot pepper project. i hope my seeds are still viable. if not, need to get more from you guys....
can't stay home for more than 36 hours. even now , i am working.

Just read the whole glog for the first time :) A great read Srin, and sorry to hear you are working so much :(

Back