• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Strange Facts

Anyone who has a strange fact list it. I'll start off with this one:

The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card!

PhatManDerek likes banana Dr. Pepper jalapeno sauce. Seriously! Strange, but true.

the length of your foot is the same length as your forearm from the inside of you elbow to your wrist.

It's impossible to lick your elbows

It is geneticaly impossible to be shorter than your mother.

Also water is not soluble in water, if one pours more water on water it simply forms another layer. (what, prove me wrong!!)

Novacastrian said:
Also water is not soluble in water, if one pours more water on water it simply forms another layer. (what, prove me wrong!!)

WOW ur right... I just dyed some water green and poured it on clear water and it formed two separate layers! lol:lol:

An average adult produces about half a litre of flatulent gas per day, resulting in an average of about fourteen occurrences of flatulence a day.

I must be above average

In Bay Village, Ohio, it is illegal to walk a cow down Lake Road.

Davetaylor said:
It's impossible to lick your elbows

Raise you hand if you just tried to lick your elbow after reading that!

I came soooo close...

Back