contest Super Bowl Throwdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cya at the store... :lol:

:grabs hat and walks out the door:

Well i'm not being creative - just doing the jalapeno poppers. Stuffed with cream cheese, mozzarella and chorizo. Gonna wrap 1/2 of them with bacon. Should be good eats, but I know you guys are freaking nuts and will blow my mind. Have a great day all - go Saints.

Ok here's my teaser pic. Main ingredient not included.

100_0146.jpg

On a side note. I think I may have found something that will revolutionize Bloody Mary drinking as we know it. Bacon Salt! I bought this a while ago, but never thought to try it in a Bloody Mary until now. I will never make one without it again.

Edit: just realized I forgot shallots, mustard and parsley in the picture.

OK, Here is my teaser pic...by the way...sorry I missed you at the store...

020710b001.jpg

and I don't see any adult beverage in that picture...isn't that an almost FAIL?

I would say this throwdown IS ON!!!!

forgot to add...for you non-united states people....remember the thread...

020710a002.jpg

It was there, just wide of the shot. I made a bloody mary with my new favorite ingredient, bacon salt. You gotta try it. So whatcha making AJ? I see shrimp and crab boil. That's win material right there.

Could be that we are making a very similar dish AJ. I had to keep a few ingredients out of the shot so as to not give it away.

I see it JayT. Why does everyone always call you out on no drinkie... and it's there LOL.

moyboy said:
Well mel, it seems both of us have been playing with balls.......but mine are a little lumpy!!! :)

You'll understand soon :lol:
Lump meat crab corn fritters, with peanut ginger sauce?

JayT said:
Ok here's my teaser pic. Main ingredient not included.

100_0146.jpg

On a side note. I think I may have found something that will revolutionize Bloody Mary drinking as we know it. Bacon Salt! I bought this a while ago, but never thought to try it in a Bloody Mary until now. I will never make one without it again.

Edit: just realized I forgot shallots, mustard and parsley in the picture.

I'm Liking where you are going with this!!!

I like where Pippy's going. Thai or Indian influence it seems.

for a superbowl?????

come on THP...roflmao

Well he did have to google it... Maybe they have a Superbowl in India too? Heh heh. I'm going a little cajun in honor of Who-Dat.

AlabamaJack said:
for a superbowl?????

come on THP...roflmao
Boooooo go ahead with your ketchup and Tostitos.

giggling here out loud...wife asked me what was so funny...

JayT goin' cajun'...don't know if you would call what I am making cajun' or not...but there is that Zatarans....

I can't figure out where the juice comes in AJ. I could make something like what I am making with what you have there, but the juice throws me.

That's his drink supply. The rest I don't know! Shrimp cocktail on crack.

Doh, and I was the one that gave him the idea for the drink.

I'm thinking some sort of stuffed shrimp that are then breaded in blue corn/tostitos breading and deep fried. I am imagining there will be some crab come into this somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back