Superhot Stuffing 10-16-08

AlabamaJack

eXtreme
I have been reading the posts about poppers and could not stand it so I decided to stuff and grill some peppers this evening...

I am going to use my standard stuffing (chicken, mexican 4 cheese, with tony sachares extra spice seasoning) and stuff some superhots along with some Pepperoncinis and Franks Hot Sweets.

First pic is of freshly picked superhots:

Top Row: 2 Chocolate habs, 2 7 Pot, 2 yellow Trinidad Scorpions, and 2 Red Trinidad Scorpion

Second row: 4 Orange Habs, 2 Red Mushrooms, 2 Ebay Dorset Nagas (sorry Omri, don't know what else to call them), 1 Ebay Bih Jolokia (again, not the correct pod type but then again, they are hot and I got them off Ebay)

Third Row: 2 Fatalii, 4 Red Savina

Fourth Row: 4 Jamaican Hot Reds and 5 Jamaican Hot Yellows.

101608a002.jpg

ovrall pic of peppers to stuff...

left side is the pepperoncinis, the round ones are Franks Hot Sweets and the bottom ones are 4 Poblanos..

101608a004.jpg

overall pic of peppers and all ingredients...

101608a001.jpg

time to core and stuff the peppers (saving seeds from the superhots), then wrap them in bacon....

back in a bit with pics of the peppers ready for the grill...

stuffed and wrapped ready for the grill....

101608b001.jpg

grilled and ready to eat...they were wonderful...I ate a Red Scorpion, a Red Mushroom, and a Chocolate hab along with several Franks Hot Sweets and Jamaican Hot Yellows...the T. Scorpion almost took my breath away but I finished it anyway...

101608c001.jpg

I like the way you think PRF...poor ol' BYU....

I can almost smell the aroma of pepper and bacon and pepper and cheese and pepper and chicken and pepper and bacon and pepper and spices and pepper and why am I hungry all of the sudden?

Great work AJ, thanks for sharing this with us.

I like the way you think PRF...poor ol' BYU....

Why ya'all wanna crack on the Cougars? They did spank Michigan ya know!!

That's my home state guys....:lol:

Nice poppers AJ, hope to one day work the tolerance up to being able to enjoy heat demons like those!:hell:

OMG AJ that looks wonderful. Poppers have to be my favorite way to eat peppers. Have you ever tried smoking the poppers? The results are phenomenal, you just wait til they're almost black and the pepper just starts to wrinkle.....to date I've only used jalapenos & generic orange habaneros. Superhot poppers is a great idea.

Back