free SURPRISE SUPERHOT MIX FREE WITH SASBE offer closed until further notice

Hello Joe ! I sent my sasbe the smornin but forgot to put my username with package. Real name Eric Montgomery-- Username Emon069 thanks again Joe you're the best man!

Any left for me? SMITTY?
yes follow the directions of the thread and there yours
thanks your friend Joe

Hello Joe ! I sent my sasbe the smornin but forgot to put my username with package. Real name Eric Montgomery-- Username Emon069 thanks again Joe you're the best man!
yes follow the directions of the thread and there yours
thanks your friend Joe

Any left for me? SMITTY?
Any left for me? SMITTY?
s follow the direction of the thread and there yours
thanks Joe

I know I'm late to the party and its too late for this season for me, but I'd love the jumpstart on gathering for next year if there's any left. I can have the SASBE out tommorrow.

I sent out two SASBE today. This was one of them. I think I forgot to put my username and/or email with one of them, but I'm not sure which. Following Emon's example, I figured I'd give you a heads up just in case. Real name Gerry Williams. Sorry about any confusion. Thanks for the seeds.

I am betting you still have some:) I would love to raise some suprises! I can have a SASE out today if you have any left. From what Ive seen in other threads and this one perhaps your title should be Pepper Fairy. People open thier mailbox to find a unsuspected package of peppers or seeds. Thanks for the offer.
Gordon

I am betting you still have some:) I would love to raise some suprises! I can have a SASE out today if you have any left. From what Ive seen in other threads and this one perhaps your title should be Pepper Fairy. People open thier mailbox to find a unsuspected package of peppers or seeds. Thanks for the offer.
Gordon
thats a good one!! thanks

i do have some , just follow the directions in the thread

darn it you saw right through me!!
i tried putting them under peoples pillows but too many complained of uncontrolled sneezing,burning eyes and faces, so i had to settle for putting them in there mailbox :P :lol:

glad i can help

your friend Joe

Back