free SURPRISE SUPERHOT MIX FREE WITH SASBE offer closed until further notice

HELLO ITS ME AGAIN
OFFER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
who wants a Superhot mix surprise??? THESE WHERE MOSTLY FROM PROCESSING SUPERS FOR HOT SAUCE THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERFUL SUPERS IN THIS INCLUDING SOME BHUTS AND POSSABLY SOME PEACH TOO!! from what i can remember there is also some yellow 7 pot, choco habs, and an unknown red hab species as well as a few other i cant remember SORRY US CITIZENS ONLY PLEASE IM OFFERING IT FREE TO A GOOD HOME this will be a standard SASBE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU SEND ME SOME KIND OF APPROPRIATE CONTAIN TO SEND THE SEEDS BACK, I CANNOT AFFORD TO SUPPLY THEM BECAUSE I OFFER SO MANY SEEDS FREE (i love doing it though dont get me wrong) please send me a reminder not that you want these seeds as well as you username accompanying your real name makes things eaiser

please send to

JOE STERNER
216 S. FULTON ST 2ND FLR
ALLENTOWN PA 18102

please do not have my name anywhere on the envelope i send back to you, i do not want to be charged postage if there is not enough on it

THANKS YOUR FRIEND JOE

hey joe sorry i sent mine without baggies last week, your offers are great and i want to help you out some. ill send you 100 baggies next week incase a THP newb forgets like me lol

hey joe sorry i sent mine without baggies last week, your offers are great and i want to help you out some. ill send you 100 baggies next week incase a THP newb forgets like me lol
thats ok
hey thanks i do appreciate that!!

this way i can help alot of people

thanks your friend joe

i love his free seeds, but the only problem is us only...criessssss :P lol

yeah sorry i dont wanna deal with the IRS when they wonder where all this money is coming from

thanks Joe

Very generous...I am very tempted, but I already got pequins planted which are close. Plus I have too many plants as it is, and only half are up. lol Hope they find a loving home.

I sent my SASBE out a week or so ago. If you would like to toss some in if it hasn't gone out yet that would be very cool. Otherwise no big deal Joe. Thank you for your generosity, I will def. be paying it forward :hell:

[sup]Joe,[/sup]
[sup]I'll put a SASBE in the mail tomorrow. I'll also throw in a bunch of zip loc bags. Want 2x3-1/2 or 3x4-1/2 or some of each? Thanks again for your generosity.[/sup]
[sup]Curt[/sup]

[sup]Joe,[/sup]
[sup]I'll put a SASBE in the mail tomorrow. I'll also throw in a bunch of zip loc bags. Want 2x3-1/2 or 3x4-1/2 or some of each? Thanks again for your generosity.[/sup]
[sup]Curt[/sup]

yes that would be great, it will help me help other

thanks your friend Joe

What a cool thing, thanks Joe. Just packed up the SASBE with some extra baggies. Thanks for doing this!

Back