free SURPRISE SUPERHOT MIX FREE WITH SASBE offer closed until further notice

hey do u still have any seeds left?
yes just follow the rules of the thread

thanks your friend Joe

due to many request offer now closed until i process the ones i have
there is only a limited supply and
i will honor all previous request up to #125

as soon as i take care of the ones i have and am sure there is some left i will reopen the offer
thanks to all who asked
thanks your friend Joe

OK generating shipping and postage now soon as its done it will be in the mail.. Got to love click and ship for my company...

Got my seeds today with bonus Aji mix. I tried a bit of dried yellow pepper fragment that was in with the Aji mix. It blows my mind how something so small can carry so much fire and taste so yummy. Seeds AND samples. :dance:

free seeds yay by Yemtol, on Flickr

I can't wait to get 'em going. Though, the look my wife gave me when she saw me with them says I should wait for next season. Angry wife vs. wait for peppers. :banghead: Tough call.

Major thanks my friend Joe.

Hey Joe, I got my seeds today with an unexpected bonus.

IMG_14971.jpg

I must say those are some tasty samples you sent.

Thanks for your generosity.

hey joe i got the seeds today thanks for the extra hot mix bag..... I fish lake wallenpaupack all the time nice lake i only been to pecks pond a couple of times but anyway thanks for the seeds. i tried a little pieace of pepper inside the superhot bag and the tip of my tongue is numb not burning.. its numb, cant wait to grow these

OK you Know a seed is killer when you open the envolope and you nose runs and you mouth waters.. Thanks joe..

you are welcome i would say enjoy but it sounds like you already are :lol: !!!

have fun post pics when there ready i may be able to help with some if the id on them

thanks your friend Jie

hey joe i got the seeds today thanks for the extra hot mix bag..... I fish lake wallenpaupack all the time nice lake i only been to pecks pond a couple of times but anyway thanks for the seeds. i tried a little pieace of pepper inside the superhot bag and the tip of my tongue is numb not burning.. its numb, cant wait to grow these

hey Tyler

i grew up on those two lakes have friends who have a cabin and dock at Walts landing

Pecks is a wonderful lake for catfish and bass!!

glad you liked the seeds and the pod pieces ,enjoy and have fun

your friend Joe

Back