• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Swampadelic Sauce - Primo's Peppers - Slosh's Sauces #60

http://youtu.be/IQSO-gR1ZDo

Welcome back to Slosh's Bar & Grill ... it is Friday so that makes it time for another sauce review ...

This time Slosh & Calais are back with a bottle recommended by their good friend Chappy ... Primo's Peppers Swampadelic Sauce ... 

You can find it here - http://www.primospeppers.com/store/p2/Primo%27s_Peppers_%22Swampadelic_Sauce%22__5_oz.html

This sauce was great ... fresh pepper taste ... no vinegar ... sweet ... and the heat was awesome ... a real grower as you will see ... for something that I had never heard of before ... I am so glad that we found this one ... amazing ... and look what it did to Calais ... also ... sorry mum ... 

Thanks for sharing another cool review guys. Your reviews are entertaining to watch and I'm glad you started posting em here, gotta admit when you posted your 1st review I didn't watch it for a while because there are just so many people doing reviews nowadays and more and more popping up everyday. I like watching reviews so I can see new stuff and such but once you've seen 2 or 3 people do a review the rest are basically the same. You have to be either really entertaining or really knowledgeable and informative to grab people's attention. I have 4 main pod reviewers I always turn to for new pod info and now I have a main sauce reviewer. I'm glad I decide to watch those first reviews of yours and to be honest I think it was the excellent hair and beard that made me check em out lol. Glad I gave em a chance because something about your reviews makes me wanna watch. I think it's just the down to earth, laid back attitude. Just 2 guys (sometimes girl) relaxing, drinking beer and trying hot sauces and such. So anyway, keep up the great reviews and as long as you post em I'll watch em.

Love this sauce! As you stated in the video, the flavour is all peppers. Heats also a super creeper heat. Doesn't seem bad with just a little bit so you eat more and more, then all of a sudden it's oh crap that's hot as Calais found out lol.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
josh is consistently entertaining, informative and honest - it's the passion for what he's reviewing that I love. There's joy in his reviews and it's infectious.
This is without a doubt ... No joke or lie ... The nicest thing anybody has said to me ... I've day you abd I need to sit down over some beers and talk old computer games and sauce 8-)

Back