***TEMPORARILY CLOSED*** Karl's MONSTER Seed Giveaway 2013, SASBE Offer!!!

Karl, I received my generous packet of seeds this afternoon from you.  Thank you so much for sharing your extra seeds with all of us.

Lots of seeds to choose from.  Almost time to make decisions on what to plant.  Best of luck to you all for a great 2014 harvest.

Ill be sending a pm when I make up my mind what I want and what I have room for.... have a few varieties that didn't work out for me this season that I'm still hoping to try, and some plants to decide if I should give them away or try to overwinter....

Hendrix1326 said:
Glad to hear they're coming through the mail all right, great! Best of luck to everyone in their endeavors with chilies in 2014! Anyone who has sent SASBEs so far and has not received them, I apologize. I have sent out a few recently, but there have just been so many requests and envelopes, it has been a little overwhelming. No worries, your envelopes are here and if I haven't sent you a message letting you know it's arrived, I will be shipping them out this next week or so!
I got my seeds a couple of weeks ago and I considered what it would be like to sit down and just write all those names on the packets, count out seeds and package them all up. Karl, you are a real trooper. Your dedication to the hobby and those within it is exemplified by the generosity of your time and bounty. My THP grow list looks ridiculous now thanks to you. The 2014 grow is going to be interesting and tasty.

Penny said:
Thanks for keeping everyone updated, Karl. Still nothing here yet, but not too worried, they'll show. :woohoo:

I sent it out last week, Penny, it should arrive within the week. Good luck with 2014!

:dance:  My envelope came today Karl......thank you so much for doing this and being so generous in what you sent ;)

Again.....thank you Karl :party:

chilli whisperer said:
Send us some pics of the seeds you got? :)

I'm sorry, sir, that information is classified ;)
Penny said:
:dance:  My envelope came today Karl......thank you so much for doing this and being so generous in what you sent ;)

Again.....thank you Karl :party:

Good to hear, Penny! Hope you have fun growing some of them out next year!

Back