Testers Needed

Mine came as well. I started to open the big ziploc baggy to smell it. Then I realized I could smell it through both plastic baggies. Smells just like nice fresh pods. Now to get some pizza or tacos to try it.

My lips are tingling still as I write this. First I was to impatient to wait for pizza, so I licked my pinky and just dabbed it in. Wiped it down my tongue and man was it hot. Made my eyes water a tad and had my nose running off my face. Then the pizza came. I used the powder sparingly on 2 slices, my lips tingled and my mouth was on fire. Then a buddy came by with some thick pan pizza. I used a little more of the powder to account for dough. Wow was it hot. Your doing it right as far as I'm concerned Matt. Gonna save some to spruce up the bland turkey someone brings every year, won't need much though.

Got mine in mail today. Unfortunately I could only only do the finger test since I just got home at 330am, and it's time for bed. As others have said, the smell permeates through both bags. It smells wonderful. The little bit I tried on my finger was enough to make me want more, but that will need to wait until tomorrow. Thanks so much.

Thank you very much to all for the praises. I guess my love and care for my pepper plants has paid off. Now time to decide how much to charge for the 1/4 ounce packages on Ebay, any suggestions?

Also, did everyone's arrive in good shape? I was hoping the money I spent on the bubble mailers was a worth while investment.

with the amount you sent us, it would easily get 10 USD on ebay being its still technically the worlds hottest chili (guiness verified)

Ya mine showed up great yesterday too. Like some others, I couldn't wait and dipped my finger in the powder and got a nice amount to smear in my mouth. I always forget about powders, they don't really get ya until they are hydrated enough to spread the capsaicin around your mouth. So I was takin my time, tossin the powder around my mouth thinkin "this ain't hot!" when all of a sudden it started setting in. Great heat and wonderful flavor! Thanks for the powder matt! I'll try and use it IN a food today and post back how it was.

Excellent powder, Matt! VERY hot and a great flavor too! Mild numbing on my lips then turns to a burn that lasts for a few hours. You grew some outstanding pods to make this powder.

Hmmmm will have to try the ice cream thing. I like spicy ice cream. I actually put it on a peanut butter and honey sandwich to gross my wife out and it was way good

PB&H with Butch T powder, interesting. But I do know sweet and hot go great together, ever tried spicy chocolate? I like to get a bag of chocolate covered peanuts and sprinkle some hot powder on it.

Well I got my earlier this week. Thing was already hot off the bat. Even dble bagged still smelled and made me sneeze. Brought it to work and had others sample it. One guy who sampled it came back to me after 10 mins and Said his tongue was still on fire. I'll make a video review on it.

On a side note. $10 -1/2 oz might sell on eBay but not on here as there are many. Go for it. As I'm typing this powder is in my pocket and I can smell it. Good stuff

Matt,

I rec'd my packet and opened it up and put a dab on my tongue. I was instantly warm to put it mildly and my tongue is still as I type. Great flavor along with heat.

Thinking of making pizza for supper and if I do I will use a little on it. And I do mean a little as a little bit goes long way. Anyway good job. For ebay I think King DeNNiZ is probably right.

Thanks for letting me be a "tester"...lol. Have a great one...Mike

Hey Matt,

Thanks for the opportunity to be a tester. As others have said, you can smell the heat through the outer bag. I added a tiny bit to some tomato sauce and made a chicken parm sandwich. Good flavor and REALLY HOT!! Well Done!

Many thanks to all the kid forum members who played Guinea Pig for me. I have packaged up 50 1/4 ounce bags (same size you got) and am going to sell them on Ebay now. If anyone here would like some more, I will be glad to sell some at a "forum member only price". I have dedicated the 50 bags to EBay so they cant be dipped into but I have a little left after packaging, so quantities would be limited.

Finally had a chance to try some powder. My wife picked it up from my sisters place in the states in doubled ziplock bags inside a tupperware container. I could still smell the pain! Sprinkled about 1/2tsp on a pork shoulder in the slow cooker yesterday. My wife took one smell and said "You put that powder on here didn't you?". Definitely some nice peppers there man, thanks for letting me and mine test it for you. Made me real glad I ordered some ButchT sees from PepperLover.

Back